The EWB Chart Wars 3 Mod.

ROC

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, on the top of the page is the new update. It adds a good deal more bands (sorry, I haven't got to ALL of them yet) and a few more labels, so have fun! The next update may focus mostly on adding a lot of new songs, since that would help with all of the new bands and such.

Um for labels........

Grand Hustle (Owner Is Atlantic)

Cash Money Records (Owner Is Universal)

G-Unit (Owner Is Interscope)

Diplomat (Owner Is Roc-A-Fella or Def Jam)

Move Artists......

T.I. to Grand Hustle

Lil' Wayne to Cash Money Records

50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, (Are you updating to today's artists or arists in 2004?)The Game(He was part of G-Unit back then in 2004 which is the game's start date.), and Mobb Deep to G-Unit

Cam'Ron and Jim Jones to Diplomat

Artists to Add.........

Juelz Santana signed to Diplomat

B.G. signed to Koch

Young Jeezy unsigned

Fabolous signed to Columbia

Edited by Killagy

The weird thing about Diplomat is that Cam'ron's on some Warner label as well as Diplomat and Jim Jones is on Koch, so it gets weird at points.

I'm not sure as to what I'm gonna do with it, but for now I'm running on the idea of how they were in 2004. That's why Xzibit is still on Sony and (I think) Cam'ron is still on Roc-A-Fella. I think I'll remove Cam'ron and put him on the Warner label anyway, though, and perhaps do the same for Game and just move him to Geffen.

Okay, I found a major bug in the current version of the update thanks to Livid. It involved the first three save game screens being blank and crashing the game when clicked on. They are fixed in the current update, which also adds a few changes I planned for a full fledged update later...

Okay, so I've finally uploaded a new version of the update. I must admit that I haven't gotten to everyone's suggestions yet (and I had Motorhead and Killswitch in, but the editor fucked up. :( ), but I am steadily working on getting those picks in at some point soon.

Err, that might have to do with the fact that one of the artists on there (Lil' Jon) causes a runtime error. I, unfortunately, don't really have a solution for that yet. I can tinker with it some, but it probably will fuck up the rest of the update in the process.

Err, that might have to do with the fact that one of the artists on there (Lil' Jon) causes a runtime error. I, unfortunately, don't really have a solution for that yet. I can tinker with it some, but it probably will fuck up the rest of the update in the process.

Well, you have to go into the files and find some way to do it, because the editor closes due to a runtime error when Lil' Jon's name is clicked. Unfortunately, going through the files to do it doesn't make things much better, since when I went through it, the editor managed to fuck up all of the artists.

For now, I'm sorry and I will do my best to fix it, but I don't know a way that won't require hours upon hours of redoing the whole update for one small feature.

• 1 month later...