Dynasty Warriors

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fucking impossible, I've been breezing through Destiny Mode, but this one level has me stuck.

I'm a created officer - Xu Liao - and serve under Sun Ce.

On Stage 7 I follow Sun Ce and help, then go back to Sun Quan and defend him. First time I failed when they asked for assistment, I never got back quick enough and Sun Quan died. Then this time, I got back and saved Sun Quan, but as I was heading back, Sun Ce died on the way.

I have no idea what to do, I can't get back and forth quick enough.

I have to say, I'm kind of disappointed.

I wanted a good old Musou mode where I went as one character and played through each battle and you got a bit more insight into what actually happened if you know what I mean. Such as characters can be defeated, but that might just mean they retreated, or they might die. So in Destiny mode, some people reappear while some disappear for good. Kind of depressing only encountering Cao Cao once in my destiny.

Historically, it was Fan Castle where Guan Yu and Guan Ping were captured, which is a battle on DW5 I believe.

However the one you described sounded like Mai Castle, which is DW5: XL, and I have, since Guan Ping goes on the Eastern road where he meets up with Xing Cai. Mai Castle is basically the officer building level on DW5: XL, currently training up Pang De, Lu Xun and Zuo Ci at the minute.

I have Zhao Yun and a created general called Xu Liao at Max 60,000 points, but I hate how third weapons are like 12 power, then fourth are up 32-40 or so. Not to mentioned the Eagle's Lu Xun have are heavy I think so there is like 5 minutes between each strike, which makes it easy to block, counter or get a shot in against, Pang De is terribly slow to begin with, and he's having trouble with his Pole Axe's which are heavy as well I believe.

I need some more practice on hard mode I believe, I can win certain stages - generally ones with easier officers eg. Ou Xing's Rebellion or the Battle of Lou Sang Village, however I'm not so good at doing certain requirements in short space of time. I mean some of them are like "defeat Ma Chao twice within 1m30 of him showing up each time" which just sounds horribly difficult to me. However I'm thinking of picking up DW5 in a few days anyways for the free and musou modes and stuff like that, some of them have eaiser requirements for 4th weapons which may help.