NW...What?

EMS

NW...WHAT?

The Wrestling world changed during the summer of 1996. But what if two of the most influenal men never made that move over to WCW? These men were Kevin Nash (Diesel) and Scott Hall (Razor Ramon)

WCW were in dire need of something to get kick start their engine, and were looking for anyone to sign over to WCW. Hall and Nash’s WWF contracts were basically of a Handshake agreement. But Vince knew these two were interested in a move to the other side, so offered them a contract they couldn’t refuse, with Added bonus! What these added bonuses are you’ll have to find out, but their damn sure interesting.

In light of this, the “Curtain Call” Incident never happened. It was widely speculated that HHH was going to go on to win the King of the Ring Tournament. But however, he was eliminated at the early rounds, due to a “Incident” That no one actually knows about! Meanwhile Best Buddy HBK was really happy he has his buddy’s sticking around him and was king of the Mountain in the WWF, but that was soon to change.

A Young Rebel by the Name of Stone Cold Steve Austin was breaking into the WWF like no mans business. After ditching the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase, back in May Steve Austin ripped through the WWF to the Semi Finals of the King of the Ring Tournament. Another man making a impact on the WWF was Mankind. Known around the world as either Cactus Jack or Mick Foley, Mankind was in war with the Undertaker. Yet another new comer was Brian Pillman. Pillman was released from his WCW contract and was involved in a *Minor Car accident, but escaped with a few bruises. After appearances at ECW, Pillman signed with the WWF and is already a key player. Even tho he has yet to actually wrestle.

But I hear you ask, you’ve mentioned all but one key factor in the WWF in 1996! Bret Hart! Well, while finishing shooting his movie series, Bret was looking forward to returning to the ring after his break, and was hoping to return quicker than excepted.

Find out what happens in the WWF in 1996 after the King of the Ring!

King of the Ring Results:

Pre-Show: The Bodydonnas beat The New Rockers (8:06) when Skip pinned Cassidy.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley pinned Aldo Montoya (3:00)

Steve Austin pinned Marc Mero (16:49).

Jake Roberts pinned Vader (3:34) via DQ.

WWF Tag Champs The Smoking Gunns beat Henry & Phineas Godwinn (10:10) when Billy pinned Phineas.

Ultimate Warrior pinned Jerry Lawler (3:50).

Mankind pinned The Undertaker (18:21).

Ahmed Johnson pinned Goldust (15:34) to win the WWF I-C Title.

Steve Austin pinned Jake Roberts (4:28) to win the King of the Ring Tournament.

WWF World Champ Shawn Michaels pinned Davey Smith (26:25). Mr. Perfect was the guest referee.

Guest Makegamesnotwar

Interesting enough concept, though it is sort of weighed naturally to the WWF's success as they get to keep all the big stars who would eventually leave in Hall, Nash, Hart and (to a degree stars) Owen and Pillman. But I like the idea behind it and the backstory isn't horrible.

And how did you hear me ask about Bret Hart? I hadn't posted yet.

:) good luck with this, I'll be reading.

PWNews.com

Wrestling News and Views from Around the World! Welcome to the number 1 Pro Wrestling news site on the Internet.

WWF Return News!

It appears that Diesel and Razor Ramon will be appearing on Raw this Monday. A Ad was seen during the King of the Ring PPV advertising them as a team! Also set for a return in the up-coming weeks is the 1-2-3 Kid. Even more return news with Sycho Sid, he is set for a come back around Summerslam as well.

Ultimate Trouble?

The Ultimate Warrior is said to be causing trouble again. He refused to go on The House show tours a few months back upon re-signing and was asked again. He refused, again! It appears the WWF are bored of Warrior’s attitude and antics! (Is this 1992 all over again?)

New King

Steve Austin was crowded King of the Ring last night and it was said that him winning it, over HHH is was a better move. (His post match promo was great!) He is set for a huge push soon. Speaking of HHH, His punishment for his un-known incident was a dark match with Aldo Montoya. HHH is set for another push soon, mind!

Perfect and Piper

Mr. Perfect is done with the WWF. Last night was his last date in his WWF contract, it’s excepted he’ll end up in WCW by the end of the year. Roddy Piper is still under contract to the WWF. Piper who is looking to join WCW is waiting until it runs down (Pretty soon from what I’ve heard)

WCW and WWF looking for new blood!

WCW have already signed Jimmy Snuka to a Contract and it looks more are on their way. Meanwhile the WWF are looking for stars of the future. They have signed Bobby Duncum Jr over the King of the Ring weekend to a development deal. Also Ron Simmion’s is started to be in talks with WWF.

Do forget to check out are review of Raw this Monday!

Interesting backstory, although one thing I am mixed up on.

It was widely speculated that HHH was going to go on to win the King of the Ring Tournament. But however, he was eliminated at the early rounds, due to a “Incident” That no one actually knows about!

Is this Incident going to be explained? It would be pretty stupid not to.

PWNews.com

Wrestling News and Views from Around the World! Welcome to the number 1 Pro Wrestling news site on the Internet.

Welcome to another edition of the Raw Report here on PWNews.com After the usual pyro’s and crap cleared Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawler welcomed us to the show. Vince said how HBK overcame the odds and still had the title, while Lawler said that We had a new King of the Ring in Stone Cold Steve Austin. Shawn Michael’s music then played as he came out to the ring.

Shawn Michael’s said it was good to still be the Champion. He said that sometimes he thought he was going to lost the match, but his kliq helped him threw. Then the sound of Vader’s music played as he made his way out to the ring with James E. Cornette by his side. Cornette said he only beat Bulldog by a fluke and that Camp Cornette would have the WWF Title sooner or later! Vader then rushed HBK and left he lying on the mat as Vader and Cornette left!

We then saw a Video replaying Steve Austin’s Victory last night, Vince informed us he would be holding a press Conference with Austin later tonight! We faded into a Commercial Break!

We returned with The New Rockers Marty Jannetty and Leif Cassidy in the ring! The Smoking Gunns along with Sunny then make their way out to the ring. It appears that its going to be a 1 on 1 match. Bart and Leif left the ring and Marty and Billy tie up. Marty and Billy basically went through the motions of a basic match. Bart and Sunny tried to get involved in the match but Leif made the save, Marty Rolled up Billy for the win. New Contenders maybe? Anyway I’ll give it a *¾

We then saw Mankind rocking backwards and forwards in a dark room. He said that basically he was going to destroy The Undertaker at the right time. What he means I don’t know! But all I know is Taker and Mankind won’t be here tonight!

We then go the locker room where Big Daddy Cool was getting ready for his match. Razor came in and asked if he was ready for later tonight. Diesel said “Not now” And left the room! Razor was left confused! We faded into another Commercial Break!

We came back with the Punished HHH, Savio came out and we had a match! HHH looked pretty good out there. The camera showed Brian Pillman arriving through the crowd and taking a front row seat. During the match he was shouting things and just being a butt head to Savio all throughout the match! HHH went for the pedigree, but got back dropped. When he got up Savio nailed the Carribean Kick for the 1-2-3! After match Savio was walking around the ring when he came across Pillman. Pillman offered his hand out, but as Savio went to slap it Pillman moved it away and laughed! Savio was hot, but walked off. Pillman Meanwhile grabbed his soda and threw it at Savio! Savio turned and went for Pillman but was held back by Security! Pillman was great in that angle! A ** for the match!

Vince and Lawler talked about Fans shouldn’t do things like that, but Lawler said he’s not a fan… He’s Brian Pillman! We went to the back where Doc Hendrik’s was with The NEW Intercontinental Champion Ahemd Johnson. Ahemd said he will defend his title against anyone! Then from out of nowhere a golden chair came flying into the shot and cracked Ahmed on the head! Goldust then pounced on Johnson and laid into him leaving him down!!! Goldust did some gay rubbing thing and left! We faded to another break with Ahmed being attended too.

We returned with Vince and The King talking about what a wild ride Raw was already and it was going to get wilder! They hyped the Main Event plus the Press Conference. The sound of some new music played as a young man stepped through the curtain. He was wearing a robe. Howard Finkel Announced his name was Shawn Statisk! Shawn took the mic, here is promo:

“My Name is Shawn Statisk, I’m a second generation Superstar who unlike others before him is BETTER than his old man! I’m more ripped then my Dad EVER was! Now Bob Holly (Who was in the ring I should have added) you sit back and watch while I take off my Robe!”

He slowly took off his robe and posed to the crowd! This reminds me of Rick Rude so much!

Statisk then jumped on Holly and looked damn aggressive! He laid into him big time! Statisk then step up for a Neckbraker! Ok this guy is a Rick Rude rip-off! 1-2-3!

He took the mic again

“My Manager will like that!” He threw it down!

His Manager? I’m Interested! * For the match!

Lawler then hyped the next PPV. We saw a video of his lost to the Warrior! Lawler then laid into Warrior it seemed a sort of shoot. He called him a mad man with a poor attitude who needed putting in his place or fired! Then we saw Vince in the ring awaiting the NEW King of the Ring Steve Austin!

Austin came back and just sat behind the desk, not acknowledging anyone! Vince asked if Austin had any goals to achieve. Austin said next Question! Vince asked more and more and Each time Austin just said Next Question! Vince asked if Austin would give a re-match to Roberts who thinks he can beat Austin if he wasn’t hurt! Austin then answered and ranted saying Roberts isn’t good another to tie his laces! This sparked Roberts who came down to the ring. He challenged Austin to a match at the next PPV! Austin said No! This sparked the Snake from Roberts, making both Austin and McMahon running for the hills!

We go to the back where Owen Hart and British Bulldog are standing with Doc Hendrik’s. They said their going to make Razor and Diesel wish they never returned! We then faded into another Commercial Break.

We returned with Bulldog and Hart pacing the ring and jaw jacking with the fans. During this time McMahon announced that Brian Pillman would have his first match in the WWF at The next PPV - In Your House 9: International Incident facing Savio Vega. Then the sound of Razor’s Music played as he came out to the ring to a HUGE pop, easily the biggest of the night. Diesel’s then played, but no one came through the curtain. Bulldog jumped Razor! It’s a damn Handicap match!

Owen and Bulldog worked over Razor very well. As Razor was mounting a comeback the sound of Diesel’s music played as he came out! Big Boot to Owen, Big Boot to Bulldog! The crowd was loving it! Wait! Nash nailed Razor! JACKKNIFE ~ No!!! Nash Turned on Razor, damn him. I actually didn’t except that! He leaves the ring and walks off. Owen pins Razor for the win.

As it seemed Raw was over Diesel, turned back. He pulled Razor out of the ring. JACKKNIFE through the Damn Announce table! OH MY! Raw ended as it started in a wild affair! Sadly the match wasn’t to good as it wasn’t a real Tag Match. So a **

It was quite a good Raw by all accounts. I really enjoyed it! There were tons of Austin 3:16 signs around too!

--------------------------------------------------

Quick Raw Results

- Marty Jannetty (W/ Leif Cassidy) Beat Billy Gunn (W/Bart Gunn and Sunny) - *3/4

- Savio Vega Over HHH - **

- Shawn Statisk Downed Bob Holly - *

- Owen Hart and British Bulldog Beat Razor Ramon and Diesel - **

Interesting backstory, although one thing I am mixed up on.

It was widely speculated that HHH was going to go on to win the King of the Ring Tournament. But however, he was eliminated at the early rounds, due to a “Incident” That no one actually knows about!

Is this Incident going to be explained? It would be pretty stupid not to.

Wasnt that 'Incident' the MSG Clique Incident? Dunno if it still will be in this diary mind!"

Anyway, a decent start, i like how the nWo wont ever be formed thanx to Hall & Nash staying, but its a shame that Perfect is leaving!

PWNews.com

Raw and Nitro Rating's in!

Raw scored a 7.01 while WCW scored a 5.89. With Raw scoring just above 7 the whole WWF was really pleased. Still Pro Wrestling is becoming quite popular again! Although it wasn't a surprise WWF beat WCW again (Especially since it was a Raw after a PPV!)

WWF sign new talent!

Former ECW sign Too Cold Scorpio and Al Greene have signed to the WWF's Development scheme, USWA. Also Ron Simmions is likly to sign for WWF in the up-coming weeks. We've also been put on high alert that more and more people will be debuting in the upcoming weeks for the WWF.

Rumor's!!!

Rumor's have it that HHH is really angry in the WWF. He don't know why, but it could be linked to the "Incident" and his punishment. Plus Shawn Statisk is excepted to continue his Rick Rude gimmick, no word yet on who will be his manager!

Guest Charismatist

Tagging Diesel and Razor in WWF would have been hugely succesfulll too bad they decided to leave... and too bad that Mr Perfect is gone.He could have turned into a major player for you.And I can't wait to see this "incident" thing unfold.

PWNews.com

Welcome everyone to PWNews.com review of WWF Superstars. So with little further to do…

Superstars kicked off with Jim Ross and Todd Pettengill welcoming us to the shows as we see a shot of the crowd. Jim Ross says Were going over to WWF Headquarters were WWF President Gorilla Monsoon has something to say.

Monsoon said that at WWF In Your House 9: International Incident that there will be a 4 Way Elimination match to determine the new Contender for the WWF Championship. The winner will go on to Summerslam to face the WWF Champion Who ever that will be by Summerslam! He said that on Raw next Monday their will be a 10 man over the top battle royal! The winner will face HBK at In Your House 9, while the second place man will be given a automatic slot in the 4 way. From there on their will be draws the following week to see the final 3 in the 4 way!

We then cut back to Jim Ross who was hyping like mad this Monday’s Raw! Ross earned his wages right there! Then the sound of the Wildman’s Music played as Marc Mero and Sable stepped through the curtain. In the ring was journeyman ‘Hardwork’ Bobby Walker. In a Highly entertaining Squash match Mero hit the Merosault for the pin! A * as it was a fun match with Walker putting a lot of enough into making Mero look strong.

After a Commercial Break, we came back to footage of what Diesel did when he turned on his long time friend Razor Ramon. Then we go to see Pre-Record comments from The “Ravishing” Shawn Stasiak. He said that he was going to unveil his new Manager at In Your House 9. He said he is simply ravishing too! Then Another Video package this time of the Ultimate Warrior. It said he was gong to be at Raw this Monday night!

After 10 minutes of videos and pre-recorded comments we got a Commercial break! We better return with some good old Wresslin’! And we did. Aldo Montoya was making his way to the ring, then the sound of The supreme Fighting Machine Kama’s music played! He came out and just went to town on Aldo. To Aldo’s credit he did get some offence in during the match, but Kama was too big and too strong for Aldo. The finish came from a damn impressive neckbraker type thingy from Kama. A ½*

Jim Ross said then we return from the break that the Main Event is up. It will be the New Rockers facing The Bodydonnas for the Number 1 Contendership of the WWF Tag Team Champions and the winners will receive their shot at In Your House 9! But before the break we got yet another video package this time showing the return of Sycho Sid who returns at the next PPV.

We came back to Skip and Zip jumping around the ring like mad men. Then the New Rockers came out to a decent pop. The match was a quick and fast paced affair. The Rockers had the advantage for most of the match, even tho Skip and Zip did work over Leif Cassidy a bit during the match. The finish came when Marty rolled up Skip, but Zip rolled him over so Skip was on top! Leif Cassidy dropkicked kicked Zip from the top rope, making Zip full to the outside. The Skip Leif rolled Marty back on top for the win! A ** 3/4

Overall It was quite a enjoyable Superstars.

----------------------------------------------------

Superstars Quick Results

- Marc Mero Over “Hardwork” Bobby Walker - *

- Kama Over Aldo Montoya - ½ *

- The New Rockers Over the Body donnas - **¾

USA Netwrok - Raw Preview

This weeks Raw will be a memorable one for sure. A 10 man Battle to see who faces Shawn Michaels for his WWF Champion will take place. In this match are the likes of Diesel, Razor Ramon, The Undertaker, Mankind, Ultimate Warrior, Owen Hart, British Bulldog, Vader and Yokozuna. Plus the man who is second place will get a automatic slot in the 4 Way match at In Your House 9. This alone is worth watching Monday Night Raw.

In Addition to that, Savio Vega who faces Brian Pillman in Pillman's first match in the WWF at In Your House 9 will call out Mr. Pillman. Also The King of the Ring Stone Cold Steve Austin will be in action for the first time since winning the King of the Ring when he faces the man he faced in the Semi Finals in Marc Mero. Will Jake Roberts be at Ringside?

Also Jerry Lawler will make a Huge Announcement, what it be? All this plus more this Monday Night on the USA Network! Don't forget to tune in!

PWNews.com

Welcome to PWNews.com’s review of Monday Night Raw. We were promised a 10 man battle royal and it was delivered. So with further to do…

Raw kicked off with Pyro going off around the arena, Vince McMahon was at the announce table alone! He welcomed us to the show and said that Jerry “The King” Lawler would have a Huge announcement for us in a minute. He then run over what was going to be on Monday Night Raw tonight. A King of the Ring Semi -Final Re-match between Marc Mero and Steve Austin and the 10 man battle royal.

Then the sound of the King’s music played as he made his way to the ring. The King claimed that he was tried of being made a laughing stock out of by the WWF Wrestlers. He said he searched the globe to find suitable People to join him. He said he was forming a new group called “The King’s Court!” He says that every King needs a Queen… This leads to Sunny! Yes Sunny coming out. Sunny says that she dumped Billy and Bart because she was a true Queen! The King then announced that A King needs a Prince! This leads to someone new coming out! “The Prince” Brian Christopher (For those that don’t know he is really The King’s Son!) The King then says that the King needs protection, he then announces more new faces in Sir Clark and Sir Adams! These two huge men come out wearing olden day guards clothes. Then the King says that a Kingdom isn’t complete without a Knight so out comes “Knight” Barry Windham! The King says the WWF is in for a shock! The King then joins the Announce table with Vince McMahon.

We got a Commercial break, when we came back Shawn Stasiak was in the ring. He had the mic, he said that this bum (Referring to the jobber in the corner) was going down in a few seconds! He then pounded away on the jobber and hit his Neckbraker for the win! He grabbed the mic again! He said that At In Your House, his manager was going to be unveiled! The match was poor, so a ¼* for it!

We cut to a Locker Room were Goldust was rubbing a picture of Ahemd Johnson on the wall.

“Ahmed, You remember the Kiss of Live I gave you at the King of the Ring Don’t you! Ahmed you remember to time when I threw the chair at your head don’t you! Ahmed you remember the time I bet you for the Intercontineal Championship at In You House don’t you! If not Ahmed you better to get of the Hospital bed before International Incident as you’ll never forget the name… GOLDUST!”

Weird!!! The camera quickly cut to backstage were people backstage were trying to pull Mankind off someone! It was Paul Bearer! Mankind had taken out Paul Bearer! He was screaming “Undertaker… Undertaker” This led to a Commercial Break.

We came back to Sunny with the Royal Team as their called (This is Sir Clark and Sir Adams) Still in their full guard costume. (They also had masks, but one was in all blue (Clark) and one was all Black (Adams)) The Godwinns were awaiting them. The King was ranting on about how he found the most powerful team in the world! The Royal team showed their power by just picking up Henry Godwinn and dashing him across the ring! Both men looked like monsters! The finish came when Clark pulled Phineous on his shoulders as Adams climbed to the top rope! A Doomsday Device ala LOD! 1-2-3! Impressive! King was going mad! A *¾ for The Royal Team looking damn good out there!

We saw a ad for the next PPV and a video showing Sid is coming back! We cut back with Savio Vega walking to the ring, we see a footage of what happened last week with Brian Pillman. Savio said that he wasn’t going to stand for what happened last week and he wasn’t going to wait to kick Pillman’s ass at In Your House in three weeks so he is demanding Pillman comes out now and fight him! Pillman strolls out he stands outside the ring and runs down Savio and “his people!” Savio wasn’t having it! He leaped over the top rope onto Pillman and punched away until security came out to hold him back!

We cut to the Interview booth with Jim Cornette and Vader! Todd Pettingill was with them. Vader was looking at Pettingill the whole interview! Cornette said that Vader would win the Battle Royal tonight and finally get given what he deserves, the WWF title shot that he hasn’t got! Cornette asked Vader what time it is… “It’s VADER time!” He grabbed Todd and punched the shit out him! I now love Vader!

We went to a break, and when we came back McMahon was going mad. He said that Vader will be held accountable for his actions and that Todd didn’t look good! We saw a clip of Todd busted open (Clearly not a blad job, Vader is Stiff!) Marc Mero and Sable came out next as Steve Austin jumped Mero from behind. Austin did get a good pop for this. The match was good. Austin controlled most of the match, working over Mero. He sold Mero’s Shit like a million bucks. Mero tried for the Merosault but missed, as Mero got up Steve Austin hit the Stunner and it was over around the 12 minute mark! Straight after the match Jake Roberts came down with the Snake and chased off Austin. Roberts issued a challenge to Austin for In Your House, loser leaves the WWF match! Austin was gone by then tho! A *** for a good match.

McMahon said that Jim Ross had words with Diesel earlier in the week. It was short and the only real decent part was;

“I attacked Razor because he wasn’t my friend! A Friend doesn’t run on your back for years just to get higher up in the world! A Friend doesn’t not re-pay you the money you lent the, A Friend doesn’t take all the spotlight away from you in your moment of glory!”

“When did Razor take the spotlight from your moment of glory?”

“When I attacked Razor who was mentioned more, Ross? Razor this and Razor that! I’m sick of it! If Ramon wants me then he can have me… On MY terms! This Interview is over!”

The Camera quickly cut to parking lot were Taker was helping Bearer in the Ambulance, Mankind, Kama and Goldust all jumped the Deadman. Will Taker be ready for the Battle Royal? It’s Next!

We came back with Owen Hart, British Bulldog and (Face) Yokozuna in the ring. The sound of new music played as Ron Simmons stepped through the curtain! The reaction was dead to say the least. McMahon hyped him like a god! Then Mankind came out to a loads of Heat! Vader then came out minus Cornette! Diesel came out to heat as well! Razor came flying down the ramp all bandaged up! As Diesel ducked out. Then the Ultimate Warrior came down like a mad man, Then sound of the Undertaker’s music played but no one came out! The King said that the fans were promised a 10 man a Battle Royal and that is what they’ll get! He jumped in the ring as we started.

After about 5 minutes Yokozuna was dumped over by Camp Cornette, Owen Quickly turned on Bulldog and dumped him over! Diesel came into the ring but Razor went after him and Clotheslined him over the rope! Razor then led chase to the back! The King was ducking in the corner as The Warrior cleaned house with Clotheslines, one to Simmons which knocked him out of the ring. One to Eliminate Owen. And Three!!! Three!!! For Vader! We then saw a clip of HBK watching in the Back! Razor came back and we was down to the final 4! Oh My! Taker is back! He comes down to get Mankind, Taker throws Mankind over the top rope and beats the crap out of him to the back! What the! it’s the King’s court! They attack both Razor and Warrior! Windham gives the Lariat to Warrior as the Royal Team dump him over and leave! Razor is alone and down with the King! Lawler picks up Razor and easily throws him over! THE KING WINS! Jerry Lawler is the Number 1 Contender! Sunny plants a huge kiss on the King As Raw goes off the Air! It’s good to be the King!

Overall a Entertaining Raw with a load of surprises! The King winning!

-------------------------------------------------------

Raw Quick Results -

- Shawn Stasiak over Jobber - ¼*

- Royal Team over the Godwinns * ¾

- Steve Austin Over Marc Mero - ***

- Jerry Lawler wins a 10 Man Battle Royal

PWNews.com

WCW Spoil Manager WWF plans! Mole?

For those that didn't watch Nitro this past Monday then here is what happened:

Eric Bischoff "For those you want to know what goes down over on Raw, then here: New Stable looks Crap - and Goldust is still gay!"

This was during the first 20 minutes. Towards the end of the show [Nitro] Bischoff says:

"Thanks to a reliable source, a Two former WCW champs go to the WWF in a few weeks - Ron Simmons, Remember that guy! Ha! And Rick Rude, he'll properly be with that generic loser guy! Thanks P!"

Vince was livid backstage and claimed that a mole was around in the WWF still. He claims that the mole told WCW about Nash and Hall's contract, thus making him have to spend more money!

Ratings!

WCW Nitro Scored a 5.99 and Raw got a 6.99 so a whole 1.0 was the differance!

The King!

It was claimed that it was a last minute decision for the King to win the Battle Royal. The response his new Stable got was good

too!

Hiring and Firings!

It seems after Todd Pettingill's beating (Which was real!) He was also given his release. We can all watch Superstars again. It's unsure who will replace him. Also Dutch Mantell was bought in over the weekend, it's unknown what he is going to be doing. ALso James Mitchell was hired for USWA.

PWNews.com

Welcome to PWNews.com Review of WWF Superstars. Since Todd Pettingill was fired over the week (YES!!!) We had a new Announcer! The Hot Rod, Rowdy Roddy Piper! He and Jim Ross welcomed us to the show! So with Further to do…

Shawn Stasiak walked to the ring in his cocky, arrogant way. The Ring Announcer Howard Finkel announced his opponent in the ring was called JC Ice. The Match got under way without any talking crap from Stasiak. Stasiak pounded away on the back of the Young JC Ice. He set him up on the top rope and hit a standing tornado DDT. He then set up for the Vicious Neckbraker! Bam! He posed for about 10 second before picking up to the win! A Dud for the match was dull, and crap! Plus yet another Squash!

We then cut to pre-record comments from Stone Cold Steve Austin. He said that he accepts Jake Roberts “Loser Laves Town” Under the conditions that the Snake doesn’t appear and it be a match of his choice! He’ll announce that on Monday Night Raw!

We got a Commercial break, and we returned with The Bad Guy Razor Ramon standing on a street corner.

“Hey Diesel, you see Chico you tried to take me away from all my famila on the streets and move to the lifestyle you wanted me to live. I was cool with that, man you and me we’re friends chico. I would do anything you wanted. But you changed, You turned me! Why? I dunno! So now Big Daddy Cool! I’m coming for ya!”

We came back to Wrestling, with Aldo Montoya coming down to the ring! He was hopping and shit! Then The sound of Royal Music played as “The Prince” Brian Christopher came down to the ring. The match started off well. Both men exchanging holds. This was The Prince’s first match in the WWF as well. Christopher showed some impressive moves. Like a twilt-a-whirl backbraker plus a head Scissors take down! Aldo mounted a comeback! But from the crowd came “Knight” Barry Windham, as The Ref was turned around by Brian Christopher, Barry Windham nailed Aldo Montoya with a strong Lariat. 1-2-3! I’ll give it a * for effort.

We saw a Video of the King’s Court attacking the Ultimate Warrior form this past episode of Raw. Jim Ross said that Warrior was hurt, Injured even! He said we may even see the Warrior again!

We cut to the final Commercial break, we came back with Sycho Sid’s Hype Video displaying his return at In Your House 9. He came in shot after and said “Sid Rules the WORLD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

A Promo Video is shown of Jerry Lawler and The Kings Court! It shows all the members posing and stuff! It looked pretty cool!

Finally it was Main Event time. We didn’t know what it was going to be! Skip of the BodyDonnas came out. Then Jake Roberts came out! Ok, Roberts V Skip! It was a slow and well-built match. It went for about 11 minutes which was long for Superstars and Jake Roberts. Roberts Hit the DDT in the main Highlight of the match! The DDT got the win for the snake man! a *1/2

Superstars was poor as usual. It’s a shame WWF don’t care to much about Superstars!

-----------------------------------------

Superstars Quick Results

- Shawn Stasiak Over JC Ice

- “The Prince” Brian Christopher Downed Aldo Montoya

- Jake Roberts Defeated Skip

Edited by EMS

PWNews.com

TV Ratings and PPV Buy-Rates

The Rating Superstars got over the weekend was a 3.00. This was really good, despite the show being very poor. It could be due to WCW not having it's usual Show as they held a PPV. WCW's Bash at The Beach has early indications of getting around a 1.20 to 1.21 buy-rate.

WWF Interested in Japanese wrestlers?

The WWF are looking to being in some Japanese wrestler's! Some names being bought up are Hayabusa and Keiji Muto (The Great Muta) given WWF's track record when booking Japanese wrestler's I hope they don't do it again!

The Mole!

More news has been given to us on the mole. Eric Bischoff said "Thanks P" What did he mean. We've been told his source is someone in the WWF and NOT a backstage guy, a On-Air talent is leaking information! P could be Paul Bearer? Phineous Godwinn? Or was he referring to their real name? Who knows! It is interesting to say the least.

PWNews.com

All Japan V WWF! Again!

On April 13th 1990 At The Tokyo Dome In Tokyo Japan All Japan Pro Wrestling and WWF held a supershow. Some of the matches included:

"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka & Tito Santana VS. Masa Fuchi & Kenta Kobashi, Tiger Mask battled Bret "the Hitman" Hart and Genichiro Tenyru VS. "The Macho Man" Randy Savage. This September the WWF will travel again to Japan and Agian at the Tokyo Dome to face All Japan in a one night show! This show will be held on the 8th of September 1996 and Broad casted on the USA network on taped delay. The even more interesting news is that WWF and AJPW have announced some of the names schulded to appear -

WWF - Shawn Michaels

Jerry Lawler

Diesel

The Undertaker

Mankind

Bret Hart and More...

AJPW:

Great Muta and More...

They mention Bret Hart, so could he be returning like rumors said? AJPW doesn't mention noone apart from the Great Muta, for reason we don't know! It's also excepted for some other talent over in Japan (Including US workers) Will face off against the WWF. It's excepted that the WWF will use this tour for the following reasons; To scout new talent and to re-create a bond with AJPW. One thing is for sure it's going to be interesting.

WWF.com!

The WWF will open up it's own website this Wednesday at Noon! Not much is known on what is going to feature on WWF.com.

Don't forget to check out the Monday Night Raw review tomorrow!

Edited by EMS

PWNews.com

Welcome to the PWNews.com edition of the Raw Report. This week on Monday Night Raw, we was promised random drawings to see who would face each other to get into the 4 way match at In Your House 9. On Commentatory was Vince McMahon and “The King” Jerry Lawler! So with Further to do…

Gorilla Monsoon was at a special stand near the entrance on the RAW set. Monsoon had a Royal Rumble style roller box! He took the Mic and said that every man excluding Jerry Lawler, Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels are included in this drawing. He rolled the damn box for ever and Ever and Ever! He finally put his hand in. He saw a shot of Faces and Heels in different Locker rooms! He pulled out…. British Bulldog! James E. Cornette jumped around as Bulldog and James E. walked off. Monsoon was getting ready to draw again it was…. The 1-2-3 Kid!!! As Bulldog was coming out the crowd popped as they heard the 1-2-3 Kid was coming back, NOW!

1-2-3 Kid came out to a good face pop and he and Davey Boy locked up! Cornette was furious that 1-2-3 Kid was back, and he didn’t know! The Kid looking very good out there. He used his martial arts to knock down Bulldog and knocked him out of the ring. DIVING PLANCHA! Onto Bulldog and Cornette! We fade into a Commercial break! We returned with Bulldog having the Kid on a side headlock. Kid was fighting back, the crowd were getting behind him! As The Kid was picking up some momentum, he bounced off the ropes as James Cornette levels him with the racket to the back of the head! The Ref was distracted by Davey Boy! The British Bulldog then threw The 1-2-3 Kid to the outside! 1,2,3,4,5,6... As the Kid was getting up to get into the ring, Cornette grabbed his leg and was holding him back! 7,8,9,10! The 1-2-3 Kid was cheated! The Bulldog and Cornette walk off as The Kid stares on! I’ll give it a *¾ for effort.

We see Mankind, Goldust and Kama talking backstage. Mankind said that Goldust will have his match V Ahmed Johnson at Summerslam now, because they (Mankind, Kama, Goldust) Will face the Undertaker and Ahmed, Plus a Mystery partner at In Your House. Then from out of no where came the Undertaker, he went for Mankind who ran off, as did Goldust. Taker was knocking the crap out of Kama. We faded into another Commercial break with Kama busted open.

We returned with footage of what already happened this evening! When we came back to live TV, The New Rockers where coming out! Then The Knight and the Prince, along with Queen Sunny made their way out! We saw the Smoking Gunns backstage watching the TV. The match was a short but sweet match with The New Rockers picking up the win, after Brian Christopher was distracted by Sunny who was dealing with Leif Cassidy. The King was not happy! A *

Gorilla Monsoon was at the special stand and was getting ready to draw another number! We saw another shot of the Face and Heels! Up next was…. DIESEL! And He’ll face… Tatanka!!! Oh My, Tatanka is coming back NOW! They started the match and Tatanka got in some goof offence, but Diesel was to strong and nailed the Powerbomb for the win! After the match Razor Ramon came flying out. He trying to get to Diesel who ducked out to the ring. But in two weeks he’ll get his hands on Big Daddy Cool for sure, as Diesel qualified for the 4 Way. A *¾ for that match.

We got another break but when he come back Steve Austin will announce the type of Match he and Jake Roberts will have. We came back with Steve Austin in the ring. He said that He is a Texan and Texans love to fight! One match in Texas that Texans love is a Texas Death Match! And said he and Jake Roberts will Fight at In Your House in a Loser leaves the WWF Texas Death Match!

We was then told that Razor Ramon and Owen Hart would face it each other when we came back. We saw some videos hyping Sid and the PPV. When we returned Owen Hart was one there on his own. Then a huge pop went out as Razor came down. They had a very good match by all accounts. Owen dominated most of the match. Razor came back and hit the Razor’s Edge for the win! A **¾ for a good match.

The King left the Announce table as he was going to hold his Contract signing with HBK Shawn Michaels. HBK came out to a great pop. HBK signed the contract as did The King! The King said that in Two weeks, the WWF will finally have a champion who is worthy not someone who poses in a Queers Magazine! HBK got all heated up over that and went for Lawler! But from the curtain came The King’s Court! They attack HBK from behind and beat the snot out of him. The Royal Team have HBK up in the air in some form of a Powerbomb! Brian Christopher climbs up the top rope! DROPKICK! To HBK, The Royal Team use that Momentum from the dropkick to slam HBK through the table. HBK is down as The King holds the belt in the air over Shawn Michaels! We faded to another Break.

We return with Jim Ross on the announce table now instead of The King. We see footage of what just happened. Ross said that the night was almost over, but we had one match left! (There was about 30 minutes left! So Raw might be ending early tonight!) Monsoon draws the first name of the box! It’s VADER!!!! Vader comes out with James E. Cornette. They awaiting Monsoon to draw the next name!

“And his Opponent will be……………………THE UNDERTAKER” a HUGE pop went out as the deadman comes out.

The Undertaker and Vader exchanged strong hands with one and other. Taker then started going through all the motions, the Walking on the top rope, the Chokeslam and everything! Yet Vader still kicked out at the last minute! The match then changed when James E. smashed Taker with the racket, it didn’t hurt the deadman but looked at Cornette, allowing Vader to attack Taker! Vader pounded on Taker, getting Near fall after near fall! Vader goes for the Vader bomb but misses, Taker goes to Boot Vader, but catches the Ref. From the back comes Mankind! He has a chair! WAM! He nails the Deadman. But he gets straight back up! Another shot! And Another! Mankind leaves, VADER BOMB~ Cornette makes the ref come too! 1-2-----3!!! Vader is in the 4 Way. What a match a ****¼ I hope they face each other again.

Overall a good Raw with some really good matches.

-----------------------------------------------

Quick Results:

- 4 Way Qualifier - British Bulldog Defeated the 1-2-3 Kid via Count Out * 3/4

- The New Rockers Down The Knight and The Prince W/Sunny *

- 4 Way Qualifier - Diesel Over Tatiana *3/4

- Razor Ramon downed Owen Hart **3/4

- 4 Way Qualifier - Vader defeated The Undertaker **** 1/4

PWNews.com

TV Ratings!

Raw - 7.12

Nitro - 5.99

AJPW V WWF Matches

Three Matches for the WWF V AJPW Supershow on the 8th of September has been revelaed.

- Keiji Muto Will Face Shawn Michaels

- Mitsuharu Misawa and Jun Akiyama will take on Stone Cold Steve Austin and Bret Hart

- The Great Sasuke Versus Owen Hart

More will be added as soon as we know! Its interesting to see Steve Austin and Hart teaming, will Austin be a face or heel?

HHH = Mole?

HHH was scheluded for a re-push after serving his punishment. It seems now that HHH is in the dog house and is accused of being "THE MOLE" that leaks WWF info to WCW. It's excepted that Rowdy Piper will join WCW after they contracted him, as "The Mole" must of leaked that his contract is coming to a end. Also in referring to WCW, when Bischoff said thanks P he could have been saying thanks Paul Levesque, HHH's Real name.

Yoko Nono and Ultimate boot

Yokozuna is excepted to be released from the WWF anytime now! He could be used in at the Supershow as a AJPW worker! He hasn't put more ffort into anything over the past few months. Plus The Ultimate Warrior is also on a Release watch, although he like Yoko is excepted for the AJPW tour.

In Your House 9

The Current card for In Your House 9 is:

WWF Championship Match :- Shawn Michaels © V Jerry "The King" Lawler

4 Way Number 1 Contenders Match :- Razor Ramon V British Bulldog V Diesel V Vader

WWF Tag Team Championships :- The Smoking Gunns © V The New Rockers

Savio Vega V Brian Pillman

Loser Leaves WWF Texas Death Match:- Jake Roberts V Steve Austin

The Undertaker & Ahmed Johnson & ??? V Mankind & Kama & Goldust

Plus Sid is to return.

TV Changes for WWF?

Many in the WWF are not happy with Superstars, Vince especially wants it to be more aimed at Children like it was a few years back. They've asked the USA Network for a move to about 9am on a Sunday. Also Vince wants something cutting edge on his schedule, They is excepted to be a new show debuting soon too!

Edited by EMS

PWNews.com

Breaking News

Ultimate Warrior fired!!!

So it's finally happened. The Warrior received word that he was released from his WWF Contract when he turned up at the Raw taping mid-day this past Monday. After no-Showing scheduled appearances, he turned up when he wasn't scheduled. Vince and Many Other high up were sick of the Warrior "Again" and just gave up on him. With this news, we at PWNews.com contacted The Warrior and asked for a exclusive Interview which was accepted. More details to me announced.

WWF.com Opened!

So far on WWF.com they have a review of Raw and profiles of the Superstars. Nothing of real interest so far!

Don't forgot are review of WWF Superstars this Saturday!