Superbowl XLI Wallpaper

I agree with Biggz , adding some shots of a few players from each team would look good. I don't mind the sky sports logo. overall its a little plain but it gets the job done 8/10

Nah, adding players would clutter it up. It works as it is, nice and simple.

- The stadium looks a bit blurry and it may be an idea to fade it a bit at the bottom? So it would go from white to stadium to blue in the background. I think that could look good.

- Dolphin Stadium logo still has some black in the letters, get rid of that or add a black outline or something and it would look better.

- You could make the text the same size for both team names, y'know, remove the bias from it ¬_¬

Overall I like it, the above things are just little niggles but it's good as it is. Good cuts of the helmets, too, by the way.

I'll agree with Doc and give it 8/10

I don't think adding players would clutter it up, there is a bunch of empty space on the field on each side.

If you add players, you take away the focus from the helmets and logos. Plus, if you have several icons on your desktop it would look even more cluttered. That's why, IMO, simple/minimalistic designs are the best for wallpapers.

Guest carnesir3

Pretty cool, i think that all posters/wallpapers deserve credit cus of the time it takes to make one. Yeah, I like it. You could improve font though and make it a bit more interesting by putting some more pictures on it, other than that.. it's pretty cool.