Madrid in for another 'galactico'

G-O-D

I am 13, sorry i didn't ask to be born earlier, and i beg to differ, i do know football. I'm not your typical fan who supports Man U, Chelsea or Arsenal BECOZ THEY have MonEY n stuf~~, not saying you support Chelsea because of that either. I support Sunderland, and i can hear the typical "then you obviously don't know about football if you support them" comments coming from someone, well if they'd be so kind to show me the section in the rule book that says you have to support a good team then i'll support Carlisle ¬_¬. G-O-D i was mainly referrering to the people saying "Nistelrooy won't go because he said so"

Also when does "YOU are 13" have anything to do with me saying "How old are you lot?" To be honest the majority of people sound like 6 year olds who think they'll play for Brazil one day.

Hey man, I'm sorry I flared up, I had a bad day. I didn't know you supported Sunderland, and I never intended to insult or put down the team that you support.

Hey man, I'm sorry I flared up, I had a bad day. I didn't know you supported Sunderland, and I never intended to insult or put down the team that you support.

I was the same, i had a bad day, everything was going balls. The day before Palace beat us 3-2 so meh.

Apology accepted.