The Supreme Wrestling Federation - 2007

Guest mAXi

Another quality show from you. Nice going with getting Jack Bruce back into the main event scene, and it be severely cool with both Runaway Train and Bruce after Frehley's title. And as you probably already know, I'm liking the Rich Money/Sam Keith/Enforcer Roberts even more by the day. You should name them The Three Horsemen! :P Also, I'm liking the total chaos you bring to the tag team division, with four major teams. I think you've managed to build Shady K and Knuckles as a credible team and a good heel team. The only thing you really need is a feud for Christian Faith! ;)

411mania.com

Post Supreme TV Roundup

Despite his appearance on Supreme TV, Marc DuBois is still suffering from various aches and pains in his lower back and has said that he will not be able to wrestle for atleast another week. Eisen has pushed for him to appear on the show anyway in a non wrestling role which as you can see from the previous show, he has agreed on.

Speaking of injuries, Angry Gilmore has not a broken bone in his body, it is simply part of the storyline with McClean. In his SWF.com blog, Gilmore has said that the fans should expect his fued with McClean to get 'bloody'. Whether this actually means anything, we don't know. Also, Enygma did not appear for Supreme TV this week as his wife gave birth to a new born baby.

And finally, "When Hell Freezes Over" sold out with 15,000 people in attendance. The PPV also had a 5.73 buyrate, beating TCW's Malice In Wonderland which recieved a 3.21 buyrate.

Edited by mAXi

• 1 month later...

If your reading this you can see that it has been a whole month since i have updated the diary. Well my life is finally in order and while i still have a rather busy schedule i have organized a good ammount of free time for each day and i will be using some of that free time for this diary meaning that this diary is back full time and i will try my best to keep it that way.

However, i do not have as much time as i did back in February-early March so updates will not be up every one or two days. I think it's better that way though because it seems i might of run off half my readerbase by doing a show every two days at the start and then the other half with this months break. Hopefully with a few months worth of shows i can grab some attention, get those readers back but for now, if you are reading this.. you are probably the only one.

Now, instead of 2-3 (or more) shows a week, a new show will probably pop up every 6 or 7 days with interviews and news updates in between. I hope you have enjoyed reading this diary just as much as i have writing it, thanks.

SWF.jpg

SWF Supreme TV

Week 2, February 2007 at the Ranch Of San Antonio

Remo vs. Enygma

Enygma and Remo opened the show having both taken the week off after equally exhausting matches at 'When Hell Freezes Over' and they seemed fresh. However Enygma's mind was elsewhere and this would cause this opening match to turn into nothing but a squash. Enygma managed to last 10 minutes but barely got any offense against Remo who looked better than ever. A brief comeback near the end of the match would do nothing as Remo picked his opponent up for the Destroyer, a move which would decide the match just 3 seconds later.

Rating: B

Before the official could even raise Remo's hand to indicate he had won the contest, Rich Money's music played and out came the North American champion himself with Enforcer Roberts and Sam Keith trailing close behind him. Remo looked at the trio as they nearly stomped a hole through Enygma who was on the mat, not given a chance to get to his knees. Rich Money then decided to sit on the turnbuckle and watch as Roberts picked Enygma up and slammed him straight back down to the mat again with a devastating powerbomb. The group were not finished though, it was Sam Keith's turn and it was not a suprise to anybody when Keith locked in his world famous Proton Lock on Enygma! Enygma slapped his hand across the mat but it would do no good, Sam Keith would not let go. Eventually, Enygma gave up, with no more energy in his body he literally fell to sleep, knocked out cold. Rich got off the turnbuckle and gave his two partners a clap before grabbing a microphone from ringside. Rich laughed and told the fans that beating the hell out of Enygma gets more entertaining as the weeks go by, so entertaining that he wants more people to participate. With that, Rich turns to Remo who is still in the ring. Rich asks if he would like to join him and even tries to win him over by telling him about the money involved if he said yes. Remo doesn't reply. Keith and Roberts try to pressure Remo into saying yes but Remo simply walks past them, out of the ring and up the ramp.. unsure of what to say.

The Samoan Wildboyz vs. High Concept

Following the first commercial break of the night it is down to the announcers table with Peter Michaels. Michaels explains that because of the interferences that occured in last week's tag team match between the Wildboyz and High Concept, Richard Eisen has decided to make a rematch with all other teams banned from ringside. Just like last week, if the Samoan Wildboyz win in this non-title match they will get a chance to face Elmo & Groucho next week again but with the tag titles on the line. Kid Toma and Akima Brave suprised High Concept with their impressive aerial ability and in a competitive 20 minute match, the Samoan Wildboyz would eventually pick up the win. If they perform like this next week, they may just be the new tag team champions!

Rating: C+

Backstage, Jerry Eisen is with Jack Bruce. Jerry asks for Bruce's thoughts on Runaway Train and his appearance during Jack's mainevent match with Christain Faith last week. Bruce says that he is fine with it and that Train can do whatever he wants but if he gets in Bruce's way then he is stepping over the line. Suddenly he stops talking and looks at a large figure who is off the screen, it's Runaway Train! Train tells Jack Bruce that getting in his way is exactly what he intends to do. Bruce laughs it off and challenges Train to a match so he can see what happens to people that get in his way. Train accepts and then gets in Jack's face but the two are soon seperated by the chairman of the SWF, Richard Eisen! Eisen claims that a match between Runaway Train and Jack Bruce would not make for interesting tv but he does have an idea that he feels would be very interesting indeed. Richard Eisen then announces that Jack Bruce and Runaway Train will be teaming up to face Steve Frehley and Christain Faith in tonight's mainevent! The crowd accept the announcement with a chorus of cheers as both Train and Bruce storm off in opposite directions.

Rating: B+

Zimmy Bumfhole vs. Squeeky McClean

Squeeky McClean had turned up in new attire for this match. Gone were any gimmicky items he would usually bring to the ring. Instead he was looking a lot more like Angry Gilmore. Zimmy had his brother at ringside during this match but it wouldn't help him as McClean proved a challenge both in the air and on the mat. Zimmy looked like he had the win when he hit the Bumfhole Buster on McClean but to the suprise of many, he kicked out before the 3. McClean would then fight back and get the advantage before hitting the Stain Removal out of nowhere for the pinfall victory. McClean had proved yet again that he could wrestle and that he could win matches on his own. Why didn't he wrestle like this during his very short tag team stint with Angry Gilmore a month ago?

Following McClean's exit from the ring and stage area, Marc DuBois appeared on the titantron with the stolen shooting star title in his hands! DuBois said that he was so happy that he had finally gotten his beloved Shooting Star title back in his hands but he realised it wasn't official. So in order to make it official, DuBois asks Zimmy for a rematch where the title must be on the line. Zimmy looks fine with that, so does Randy. But DuBois reminds the two brothers that he has the title in his hands and HE is in control.... so he is making a special stipulation for this rematch. DuBois has chosen to reveal this stipulation just seconds before the match officially begins so Zimmy can not get prepared for what he will reveal. DuBois seems confident and promises that by the end of this match he will officially be the Shooting Star champion.

Backstage with Jerry Eisen again and this time Jerry is with Christain Faith. Jerry acknowledges that Faith is the odd one out in this mainevent match since he has no grudge with any of the 3 men participating. Faith seems angry at Jerry's comments and says that while it is no grudge, he is dissapointed in Jack Bruce's behaviour. Faith says that Bruce is not a fool, but he did a foolish thing by attacking Steve Frehley at When Hell Freezes Over, he says that actions like that will never lead to anything good. Christain Faith hopes that he can smack some sense into Jack Bruce tonight.

Skull DeBones vs. Rich Money

Rich Money followed by Sam Keith and Enforcer Roberts made their 2nd appearance of the night for this match and thanks to Keith and Roberts, Rich would acheive success yet again. DeBones payed too much attention to the distractions at ringside and never really focused on Rich Money. The Avenging Angel would pay for this by getting hit with the Cash Flow and then pinned... but not for the 3 count, DeBones had managed to kick out! Suddenly Keith and Roberts were on high alert, punch after punch DeBones looked closer to victory and that's when Enforcer Roberts tried to get in the ring. The referee stopped him but Roberts argued with him, going along with the plan as on the other side of the ring, Sam Keith had just planted Skull DeBones with a low blow. A few seconds later and DeBones was in the perfect position for the 2nd Cash Flow of the match, a move that would seal the North American champion the win!

Rich didn't even get time to celebrate as Enygma's music played and out he came, this time sporting some bandages to cover possible bruises he was given earlier in the show. Enygma has a microphone in his hand and has something to say. Enygma realises that the only way to get to Rich Money is to do away with his backup and the only way he can do that.. is to get backup of his own, he then tells the fans to introduce his new partner! Just as he says that Remo comes sprinting down the ramp and into the ring! Rich Money flees leaving Keith and Roberts to fend for themselves but they fail miserably with Roberts being tossed over the rope and Keith getting nailed to the ground with the Destroyer. It looks like Remo had made his decision, instead of joining them, Remo might just destroy the group instead!

Christain Faith & Steve Frehley vs. Runaway Train & Jack Bruce

Following the final commercial break it was time for the mainevent match. It turned out that Runaway Train and Jack Bruce functioned suprisingly well and did not argue one bit. The team of Christain Faith and Steve Frehley on the other hand proved not to be as effective. Christain Faith could not live up to his promise as Jack Bruce proved to be his equal and the two had a great 5 minute encounter, possibly better than the match the two of them had the previous week. Just as Faith was getting the advantage, Bruce got away and tagged in Runaway Train. Faith was no competition for the bigger, stronger Train and was beaten to a pulp, made to tag in Steve Frehley and then tossed over the ropes and outside of the ring. Frehley on the other hand was not so easy to do away with as just like Bruce with Faith, Frehley proved to be Train's equal and neither could lift up the other. It was Jack Bruce that would make the difference though as he and Train worked as a team to eventaully drain down Frehley, the numbers game had caught up to him and he was soon taken down with the New York Minute. Jack Bruce went for the pin but was pulled back by Runaway Train. Instead of acting aggresively, Jack Bruce decided to leave the ring as the referee counted 3. It was Runaway Trian that had pinned Steve Frehley. Following the match, Train could be heard shouting the words "that's a sign of things to come!" down at the unconcious World Champion..

---

OVERALL RATING: B-

411mania.com

Post Supreme TV Roundup

Both Sam Keith and Richard Eisen are very happy with the direction of the Rich Money/Enygma feud and at this point of time, it is likely that it will go on for a bit longer. It is also likely that the ammount of people involved in this storyline will keep on expanding so both Enygma and Rich Money have 2 or 3 partners each. Richard Eisen is looking to create multiple tag teams from this as well which will surely help the tag team division.

The plan right now for the next PPV event is for Steve Frehley to defend his World Title against both Runaway Train and Jack Bruce in a Triple Threat match. In local commercials for the event it has also been revealed that Enygma and Rich Money will face off yet again in a North American title rematch.

Angry Gilmore was originally set to return on this weeks Supreme TV but creative have decided to delay his return. This is probably to sell the 'injury' he suffered at When Hell Freezes Over. It is also rumoured that the rip-off attire Squeeky McClean was wearing is only the start of something new.

On SWF.com, Marc DuBois vs Zimmy Bumfhole for the Shooting Star title has been announced. This probably means that DuBois has or will of recovered from his minor injuries by next week's show. And finally, insiders have reported that the SWF are after a new manager.

Edited by mAXi