Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

These runningbacks mentioned are pretty much a dime a dozen these days in the NFL, and most of the time it isn't necessary to waste a good draft pick on a running back, unless he's a franchise back ala AP. It's because most any running back on an NFL roster can be very successful behind a solid offensive line, and true dominant lineman are harder to obtain. I guess I'm just a guy that's not very high on running backs in the NFL, it's more about the guys in the trenches.

Justin Harrell by the Packers... interesting. Rofl @ getting Joe Thomas in the 2nd round. No way he would've made it past the Cards with the 5th pick. I think they could've used Peterson or even Quinn, but Thomas is a good pick. And if Jacksonville doesn't take Quinn, he's going to fall a LOOOOOONG ways.

I just got in and I'm shocked about the Miami pick. Were they high or something? Anyways, I'm patiently waiting for the Pats pick and to see how far Quinn will plummet. Quinn to the Bears maybe, replacing my boy Sexy Rexy. I'd be disappointed.

I just got in and I'm shocked about the Miami pick. Were they high or something? Anyways, I'm patiently waiting for the Pats pick and to see how far Quinn will plummet. Quinn to the Bears maybe, replacing my boy Sexy Rexy. I'd be disappointed.
Edited by ACCBiggz

They got Denver's 3rd and 6th round picks. I don't know if Denver needed to trade up to get Moss.... but oh well. A good pick for them.

Edit: Along with their 1st, of course.

Edit 2: Bengals had better draft Leon Hall.

Edited by crazedfan

And that's fair if you think he's overrated, but this other guy talking about Lynch like he's the next T.O. or Randy Moss or something. He's never had any problems at Cal, aside from being a bit injury prone.

The Lynch talk stems from a domestic violence case.