Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

Wow I am pretty happy with the way things have turned out so far we got a LT that should be able to protect the QB very well for the near future and now we actually have a QB for the LT to protect. Kinda steep price to more up into the 1st round but it is understandable that they paid that price to grab Brady Quinn before another team snatched him up.

Meachem may be likley to fall into Brady's arm, but I'd say Greg Olsen will go here.

Fuck no, I'll stab someone in the eye if they do. They already have two good tight ends, Meachem would be nice, but they just signed three guys in free agency, so i'd rather not do that.

Ah, the Babe Ruth of helmet-swingers. Sort of an odd choice for the high-character Patriots.

Besides, they still have Ben Watson and David Thomas at TE. Olsen's staying on the table for Carolina.

Edited by JStarr

Brandon Merriweather? Alright with me, he can be Harrison's successor. Headcases are always fun too, maybe he'll be sane, maybe he'll shoot up some people and beat down motherfuckers during games.