Entourage Season 3 Part 2

CKN

So tonight part 2 of season 3 begins on HBO and The Movie Network(for Canadians). Just saw a trailer for the first episode and it looks pretty damn good. Won't spoil any of the trailer yet as the episode hasn't aired yet but if you want to see it you can on hbo.com.

So who will be watching?

I liked the subtle things a lot more this episode, like the blatant homoerotic banter between Vinny and Ari and Johnny's vainness going overboard again on Five Rooms. Oh, and Carla Gugino is mad hot.

Johnny was awesome in this episode, as usual. From the stuff with his new TV show and hoping people notice him while taking photos in front of it to getting pissed when the lights weren't working on the billboard, to the stuff he was talking about in front of Eric and Vince when playing the golf game. And the stuff with Vince and Ari being really awkward was also great. Excellent way to kick off the second half of the season here.

Nice too see a good looking female character who isn't just a sex object in the show. Loved the party stuff, especially with the Sky Vodka bottle.

Also looks like E and his girlfriend might be having troubles coming up too.

Missed the premier, but I just got done watching it and I love it. I've never disliked an episode of this show. I like the way they are still keeping Ari involved as another character, it adds depth. Great episode all the way around even though it was simple. The very end was the best part of me (the comment from Vince).