Backlash Promo

After looking at the official backlash poster , I was inspired and wanted to try my hand and creating one.

Backlash.jpg

I decided to stick with a simplish background , might have over done it with the blood though ;)

Solid design, Doc! I'd suggest bringing the WWE logo out of the shadows, cleaning up the cut on the blade a bit (you can see white specs on the edges), centering the Backlash logo more and lightning the red (on darker monitors, the BAC part might get difficult to read)... then you'll have a truly great design on your hands there.

Love it though, I think the blood works just right actually.

damn just noticed the white bits , that will teach me to stop working zoomed in a lot or at least unzoom and look over it lol. I see how the Bac would be hard to see on other screens as well and at first I hat the logo at the bottom right but it made the whole graphic look unbalanced too me.

thanks for the comments and suggestions though

Guest olla666

You should use a lot more blood brushes, to make it more random. Also, instead of just using that Backlash logo, what I'd do is stake the most basic one available, change it to pure white, the add inside/outisde shadows, bevels, borders, etc., for a whole different logo. Also, your colouring seems off.

*secretly plugs own Backlash poster*