Warped Tour 2004 - Who's Going?

The Equivocate

Guest EriKBN

I'm gonna go to the Warped Tour when it comes to KC, and I think I'll be looking forward to most of the bands. I know about half of them, and I like about half of the ones I know. Yellowcard isn't too bad, but I agree about NFG, Story of the Year, etc. One thing that I like about the Warped Tour is that there are so many bands there that you might find one you like that you've never heard of before.

I went yesterday, and Yellowcard, New Found Glory, and D.O.R.K suck live!

On a more positive note, Taking Back Sunday was signing autographs, i picked up a CD for my GF...Oh, and i was talking to this guy who turned out to be Story of the Years basist...yes i have pics, and when i det them developed, i'll upload them for those who dont belive...

This wasnt my kind of music...i'm more into '80s rock, but hey, when you win tickets, you go.