I might go to my first hardcore show on Thursday

ramfan22890

I was at a rock club last Friday and a mosh pit started during 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' (I have no idea why that song and not any of the decent songs). It lasted about a minute before every single person and I mean every single person fell on their asses. I feel embarrassed just having been there that night and having to yank a bunch of people back to their feet.

I don't mind hleping people to their feet. It's inevitable that someone's going to fall (usually a girl or someone who has no place being in a pit trying to get out), even the idiots who windmill their way to the floor. Come on, what are you going to do if you read the papers the next day and find "Teenage rocker trampled to death in gig" ?

At a Lost Prophets gig I went to a few years back, a pit opened up during burn burn, everything was fine until a some chav's who were there pull out a metal chain and start going for people with it round the face.

I decided to just leave the pit rather then risk losing an eye.