.hack

Ruki

I was just wondering if anyone else has played the .hack games. I bought .hack G.U Vol 1 a few months back, and I just got Vol 2 today.

Also...random note, when checking the games boards, I noticed that one of the names was Kou >.>

Guest Zeokage

I'm not sure I'm using the right wording, but G.U. are the set of games that are connected to the .hack//Roots anime (set years later). Like how the previous games linked to the .hack//Sign anime.

Zeokage is correct about the anime connections.

Also, it is now The World version 2 or some shit, after the incident in the first games. It's pretty much an improvment on the first game, with all the twists and such. Should give it a rent at first. Also, a lot more fourm activity and there is a card game (opens in Vol 2), but sadly, the cardgame is lack luster because all you do is create a deck and leave it >.>

the first game .hack series was shit, a pure ripoff (actualy each game was on each dvd... they just had a different start menu to acces the different parts) a horrid story, and booring dungons (there was almost NO leveldesign involved.

I only read that the G.U. games pick up that style so i toled them to fuck off.

i liked .hack//sign (wich means a lot sinc i am not a fan of anime) but wassent into the second show with the children.

And I have to say.....when your costume changes in the game (once in vol 1, and once so far in vol 2)....it gets worse. Haseo's (main character) first costume was the best, then the 2nd one was decent...and now the third....just horrible.