Boston Legal

Stevie Idol

Being that I am late to many show either fad's and/or popularity, and I just grew attraction to this show this last week, and thanks in part to the DVD purchases and online resources, I am very thankful I caught on. And due in part to their not being any other topics here, atleast to my knowledge, I hope we can get some discussion about the show.

I watched up until about the halfway part of this season. The characters have just grown consistently less interesting, and after they had Jeffrey Coho come in and be awesome for one episode, it just went back to crap and I just gave up. I think I stopped watching a few episodes after the whole incestuous mother-son thing. Jeffrey Coho was great though. They shouldn't have fucked him up. :@

I have just caught on to the first season after seeing three of the second season(The ones with "Hands" specifically), and I am roughly on the 9th episode. Please, I am hoping that the Alan Shore character isn't ruined, as well as the Paul Lewiston playing the "heel" to his character. Granted, I haven't seen much, but, this is exactly what I am hoping.