Couple of Graphics

Wrestlemania 20

Made this for a comp, rules were to create a poster of the best wrestlemania match.

wrestlemania20postercopwa1.jpg

WWE Anarchy

Made this for a comp in another forum, rules were to create a poster for a new ppv between no way out and wrestlemania.

wweanarchyoj3.jpg

Scarlet Fever

Made this for another battle, rules were to create a poster for a movie with a wrestler in it.

movieposterlm2.jpg

thems it for now.

Love the second one. Really looks like a WWE poster.

The first is alright but that thunderbolt thing looks really out of place around Benoit's head.

The third is alright and I can see what you were trying to do. I like it. Though the jersey looks weird around his arm

Wow!

1st graphic: I love everything except the blue stuff. Great layout text and etc. great Job! 8/10

2nd Graphic: Probably the best in the bunch imo. Everything works and flows together nicely. 9/10

3rd graphic: really great text and layout , but I'm not really liking the blurred logo in the background. 7/10

great work though

I don't like the first one. Mainly because I don't get why Benoit is taking up much more space than the other two. Unsure whether I like the blue thing, but it's a good idea to experiment with anyway.

Second and third are much better, the main text ("Anarchy", "Scarlet Fever") is very neat and clean although I'm not sure what to make of the wonky text. Good though.

Despite using pictures and logos from a couple of years after the event took place, the first one is pretty cool. I really like the blue swirl...thing.

Second one is very good, only negative thing I would say is that the slanted text under the Anarchy logo seems a bit blurry.

The third one again is good. Nice manipulation and logo, but I would move the helmet on the logo a bit further left or reposition it completely, it covers too much of the F. Also I think there's a bit too much space between the actor names and the rest of the poster.

Good job on all three (Y)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FF Avenger

Really like all 3 there but particularly interested in the third one. Is there a link for the other movie posters designed in the comp? Great work dude.