An Idea to flesh out my portfolio

I Haven't been active with Photoshop in a while and I noticed today my portfolio needs some serious updating.

I'm going to do a series on Fairy Tales. Basically it will be my vision of the fairy tale in mind.

Right Now I know for sure I'm doing "Jack And The Beanstalk" and "Little Red Riding Hood" I Have Jack and The Beanstalk all sketched out on paper how I want it. Now I'm going through the process of finding stocks.

I need for fairy tales though. I used to have a book with a bunch of fairy tales but I can't find it anymore.

If you have a favorite Fairy Tale could you link me to it (If its available online) or give me the name of it.

I'll post the finished pieces as they get done.

ooh forgot about that one. thanks for that link will help out a bunch. I think I might work on Hansel And Gretel first. still having trouble finding the textures and such I need for "Beanstalk" then I'll do "Three Blind Mice"

awesome link though thanks again