Rate my first sig!

Not bad for a first attempt...

It needs a border, and the PSD of AJ on the right looks blurry.

4/10

Any help you need just ask any of the peple who make GFX, including myself.

First of all you need to work on the colour scheme. The green background does not go well with the pictures of Styles in blue. The background itself isn't great but it's nice to see you make an effort rather than just pasting pictures on top of each other.

The pictures themselves aren't cut very well, I'm not sure how you did them but I find the best method is to use the polygonal lasso tool (in Photoshop but other programs have similar things) and slowly take chunks of the background. The more points you make the smoother it's more likely to be.

You need to position things so they look neater rather than lopsiding one side of the graphic like you've done with the right side on your sig.

The font you've used isn't bad, but you could spice things up by adding a simple drop shadow or outer glow to the text.

Also, it's somewhat of an unwritten rule that you should blend image edges into the background rather than having straight edges showing (for example, the Styles cut in the middle, you could try and fade the neck rather than just have it abruptly cut off).

Use this and other people's feedback, keep practicing and I'm sure you'll improve in no time.

What program are you using? Are you using paint? I suggest getting Photoshop. If you're using photoshop then check out some tutorials on here or any tutorial site on some basics of how to do a few things. Also use high quality cuts from PSD sites or use a cutting tutorial.