Black Jushin Liger for SD: HCTP?

Guest JT179

Guest JT179

Just wondering if anyone has seen a Black Jushin Thunder Liger for SmackDown!: Here Comes The Pain. I've been looking for one recently and have yet to find it.

Nope. I'd love to see Liger in his other outfits, but so far all I've seen are a few different versions of his normal red and white outfit. (That is, the same outfit done by different CAW creators)

I think there are also some of his alternate outfit - the stripped-down outfit with no shirt and a mask where his eyes are visible that he wears when wrestling heavyweights - but I don't remember where I saw them at.

I'd like to see one of Liger from the match he had with Muta in `96 where Muta ripped off Liger's mask and he had facepaint on (wouldn't be possible to do the bodypaint, though).

Edited by GhostMachine