Which 360 game can hold me over?

Scarface

I really can't think of any exceptional sports games. it's not my field. Except i have football games. You know, the kind of football where you actually use your foot a lot more often, 'soccer'.

But there is a ton of games to play that should help you until Madden comes out. If your commiting about 2 or 3 hours to playing on the 360 per day then you can rent some games and actually finish the single player mission without paying 100+ for the game. I'd suggest Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 3 for a start. Both very good, very enjoyable single player campaigns. You could spend 3 days just going through one of those games or buy them and be able to drag out the time until the release of Madden.

Rainbow Six Vegas is an excellent game, buy that because it'll probably take a long time to finish. It did for me anyway, it's a difficult game, even on the easiest level. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and it's sequel are also excelelnt games. Prey is decent. Must get Gears Of War. F.E.A.R is also good.

... First Person Shooters and Football games is pretty much all i play so that's all i got. There are a bunch of other worthy games on the 360 that are adventure or whatever, go look on IGN.com or Gamespot.com, that'll help you.

Oblivion. If you have it...

Dead Rising. If you have it...

Get the KOTOR games (Xbox backwards-compatible, available pretty cheap now). If you have them...

Crackdown. And I'm out of suggestions.

All will eat up yours days, weeks, LIFE and are top quality games. You won't even notice when the games you want are even released. :pervert:

I'm currently waiting the summer out for Mass Effect, Halo 3, Bioshock and other late year releases (thankfully GTA has been pushed forward to Spring 2008) by playing through both KOTOR games (currently sitting at a combined total of 100+ hours of gameplay from just one play through).

Then I'll probably tackle Oblivion if I have enough time/money. I might actually wait for the special edition Oblivion but that is also being released late in the year. I may even buy those Civilization IV add-ons for my PC because it's going to be hard to immerse myself into games so I can forget about the ones looming on the horizon.

The summer has sucked for games. But by Christmas time I'll be declaring bankruptcy from the amount of games I'll be buying and piledriving through.

Alan Wake

Assassin's Creed

BioShock

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Condemned 2: Bloodshot

DiRT

Fable 2

Fifa 08

Gears of War 2

Grand Theft Auto 4

Halo 3

John Woo's Stranglehold

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

Madden 08

Mass Effect

Resident Evil 5

Saint's Row 2

Silent Hill 5

Tom Clancy's EndWar

That's the list of upcoming games I'm pretty sure I'll be buying. I'm going to be burning some jean pockets in the next couple of years.