Top 10 Football Fights/Fouls

Liam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbvbuMEI6wY...ted&search=

Some nasty stuff in here, most are the obvious ones, but some other random ones in there as well. I always remembered the Canniggia one when I was a youngster, he got well flattened.

I didn't remember the Rustu one, but that was pretty horrible.

Fuck it, I love shit like this.

Its just funny when football gets relatively violent and OTT. That one where the bloke in blue elbows the guy heading for the six yard box looked pretty innocous, but he made some mess of the guys face.

Edited by Liam Byrne

God these videos have such SHIT music. Roy Keane should have been banned from all sorts of football after that Haaland tackle. It's the only punishment that would've been fit.

The best thing to do is nip. Just nip the shit out of people. Ian Wright used to do it and win.

It's a wonder one of the City players didn't try ending his career in the next derby. God knows if someone did that to a teammate, I'd make sure he regretted it for a long time next time I got the chance to.

As far as Materazzi, he finally admitted to calling Zidane's sister a whore.

Edited by Big Red Fury