NFL Game?

Toe

I'm wondering, are there any NFL games available that are like Eastside Hockey Manager 07 or Football Manager 07?

A (very) quick Google check didn't turn anything up, and I am really tired right now. Thanks for any help.

Guest jaythefisherman

I believe Grey Dog is actually doing Bowl Bound Pro Football at the moment. If you've played the College Football version, you should know what to expect, and I'm quite excited about the prospect. At the moment, your best bet is probably Front Office Football

Guest starsaligned916

Football Mogul isn't that great. Very simple interface, works a lot like Baseball Mogul, but it's not the quality of BM. Grey Dog is a good name, but haven't heard anything about their football sim. There really hasn't been a top notch football sim out there for a long time, if ever, so most people stick with Madden.

See, I want to do a diary, but the 360 is in the living room far from my room and the computer. I want something that I can easily take stats from, a game that will give realistic results while throwing in a few surprises, and be a lot like EHM 07 in terms of allowing me to pick strategy and rosters.

• 2 weeks later...