Projekt Revolution

Captain Eo

I like MSI and Linkin Park, I really don't know too many people who have chosen one side to the other.

If anything the backlash will be up against Taking Back Sunday and MCR, although Taking Back Sunday was great.

Edited by seriouseffect

MSI and Linkin Park were the only things that made me half tempted to attend this tour really. Pretty much every other band on it that I'm aware of I'm completely indifferent towards to an alarming degree.

And what are you two talking about a backlash between MSI and LP? Eh? I feel like I missed some thing here.

No, I'm talking about inevitable backlash from dipshit fans claiming MSI somehow "sold out" by being a part of this.

Am I noticing a trend of people getting huge into MSI lately and me not seeing what is so great about them? Honestly, (and I haven't heard much, so I'm probably way off), but from what I've heard, they sound like a glorified second-rate NIN or KMFDM.

Am I noticing a trend of people getting huge into MSI lately and me not seeing what is so great about them? Honestly, (and I haven't heard much, so I'm probably way off), but from what I've heard, they sound like a glorified second-rate NIN or KMFDM.

I can't lay claim to being heavy into them, either - but they aren't bad. Given a choice between MSI or, well, any other band on this tour deal, I'd go with MSI.

I've been into them for a while and I can safely say it is near laughable to compare MSI to NIN, they are nothing alike. KMFDM is more on the spot, considering that is one of their influences and they've toured with them & are buddies with them and have had them remix twice one of their songs. I enjoy them, but I wouldn't call them epic or even state they are any where near the label of one of the greatest bands ever or any thing. I've noticed recently a lot more "scene" kids have been getting into them which is a shame as it'll no doubt overhype them. But, eh, least they'll get a good(/better) pay check from it at least.

Well to be fair, most hardcore MSI fans have been flailing on the band ever since their last album got released and was distributed in Hot Topics across America, so touring with MCR will only bring the scenesters into the "sellout" bandwagon. And honestly, who gives a fuck about what the scenesters think? :P

Well to be fair, most hardcore MSI fans have been flailing on the band ever since their last album got released and was distributed in Hot Topics across America, so touring with MCR will only bring the scenesters into the "sellout" bandwagon. And honestly, who gives a fuck about what the scenesters think? :P