Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia

If I PMed you a base set of instructions on how to operate oneself in a mafia game, would you be willing to give it a go? >_>

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could just read TEOL's Big List Of Mafia Rules That He Stole From Zan (that's a trademark, by the way).

But he can't because no Stok in NGE Mafia means no Stok in this either. <_>

I'll count stok's acceptance to terms as his "I'm in" post and add him to the list.

Stok, I'll give you a basic rundown on how to play these games when I send you whatever role you receive.

10 more slots to fill... try to encourage some others to join up, guys. Like I've said, you don't need to know much about the anime to play properly, but it WILL help.

Well, considering the trouble I had just getting twenty people, I reckon you're still in for a stretch. <_>

P.S. If stok dies on the first night, it means I have a killing ability.

So, I'm actually thinking that if it takes too long to get more players, I may compensate by giving a few people those "two characters in one" roles, so that I can get members of the Gurren Brigade I want in there, in there.

I wouldn't LIKE doing that, but I COULD. That said, time to try and recruit some people into the game >_>

Well, it's been a week as of today since sign-ups finished. I'll keep sign-ups open until Saturday, and if there aren't anymore sign-ups/not enough to reach the original goal, what I'll do is compensate by combining some roles together or something. That shouldn't really be a problem, actually.

So yeah, TRY to get some more people for the game, folks, but if that doesn't work out, I have plans in place to compensate.

Yes, yes I am.

18 people. Not quite 25, but with a few role-combinations, I should be able to compensate.