Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia

Header.jpg

Forgive me, TEOL, but your mafia coupled with Ruki's have driven me over the edge. I had a great idea for this thing and I wanna run with it, get me warmed up to do WebComIII later into the year and all that.

I'll be trying some new mechanics for this mafia game. Much like the series, there will be a timeskip during the game, which will change everyone's abilities (and, possibly alignments), adding a touch of a challenge to the game in that those you may once have thought were clean may not be anymore.

The game will allow up to 25 people, which I hope will be the number of people signing up for this. A knowledge of the anime isn't required, but can't hurt either.

A word to the wise, as well: the timeskip add-on to the game means that if somehow one side manages to achieve their winning conditions BEFORE the timeskip, the game will not end, but rather transition directly into the timeskip. The only way to total victory is a victory in the final timeskip.

That said... sign-ups are open!

The Players

1. DMN

2. Kolox Toure

3. Ruki

4. Flat Doughnut

5. Fanku Kaibutsu

6. L.C.S.

7. LocoJCD

8. Ace MD

9. Slogger9

10. Robster

11. Dragon-F'N-Force

12. Momo

13. The Evil Overlord

14. stokerino

15. Reflecto

16. Plubby

17. estebanmon

18. Zaz

19. atoned

20. Kaney Almeida

21. The Kraig

22. The Mickster

Edited by The Mask of Norro

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm signing up even though I have no idea what it is.

And I am also asking what happened to ULTIMATE CUBE SHOWDOWN?

That's still going down, but I'm having to write these roles for a game that's every man for himself, essentially... and considering it's partial-based off mafia, it's a bit difficult.

Don't worry, DMN, your ZOMBIES!! character will be playable soon enough ;)

If you NEED a date though as to when I plan to have the UCS, expect it around late September. I've got half the roles done so far, and should have the rest done by then.

But yeah, don't worry, I haven't given up on that idea. I just got excited and wanted to do a Gurren Lagann Mafia :P

Edited by The Mask of Norro

It's not :)

My EWB schedule is a bit cluttered in this coming month... between wrapping up the Top 100 (finally) in Entertainment, getting back to work on my SSBM diary, and doing the UCS... I've got alot on my plate. But it shouldn't be a problem, really.

Someone get GoGo and Stok in here, would be nice to have them onboard too :)

12 more people to go, folks... PM a couple of people, try and get your buddies involved. This'll be a different kind of mafia then what we're typically used to, so I'm sure those involved are going to enjoy it :)

Someone get GoGo and Stok in here, would be nice to have them onboard too :)

I have never witnessed, nor even attempted to understand how a Mafia game works before. I would require someone to sit me down with step-by-step guidelines before I even considered it. :shifty: