Help finding a song

Katsuya

Right, okay, there's this song I keep on hearing and I have no clue what it's called, but I'm sure someone here will know what it is.

The clues that I know to its identity would be; it's used as the music for the promo bits of Everybody Hates Chris on Paramount; it was like, literally just used on Ant & Dec, and some of the lyrics are along the lines of "Tell your mother, your brother and your sister too, dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah that we're tuning in on you". Yeah, helpful I know, but ya never know, I might be lucky.

Now getta work EWB >_>. Danke.

Sounds like it could be Korn - Word Up... or the original, the lyrics you said might be a little wrong e.g. "Tell your brother, your sister and your mamma too We're about to go down And you know just what to do" ... can't remember who sang the original. Hope this helps!

Not being an Ant & Dec fan, I wouldn't know if it's on the show or not.

But I've seen the EHC ads while I watch Raymond :D.

The current ad has the song "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash, and an old ad had the aforementioned "Word Up" by Cameo, using Cameo's original version. But I prefer the Korn version :P.