Skate

Fanku Kaibutsu

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rated, despite the skate site logging me out every goddamn time I move away from the site. It's ridiculous, I knew EA had to do something wrong with Skate. to maintain their reputation as a bunch of bastards. It's not even funny how broken that site is, and when the hell is it coming out of beta? The damn site gives me the wrong link to the login screen, it's that bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, dragging this back up.

I just got the new Tony Hawk game out from the video store. Man am I glad I bought Skate.. it's leagues better than this piece of crap.

edit: oh and this post had a point. How exactly do I look at my videos and pictures I've posted online on the computer? The website keeps refusing to load and whatnot. Can someone like search my username or something to bring my videos up?

Edited by Evil Empire

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, dragging this back up.

I just got skate. from the video store and it's been fun for the most part, I did the Helivator own the spot in the weirdest way but it was still awesome, Most of the vid's are hard but the photo's are alright, Though I'm still having a problem with finding my footy on the website.

EDIT: I found that they didn't upload, Fucking bogus!

Edited by Slogger9

That sucks, I had a sweat vid of doing a big gap Pro challenge (The Gap to Rail) ending in a face meets wall.

I still can't beat the wallride pro challenge, I can't get low enough to get to the gap, Any tips?

Well to be a pro wall rider you just have to plunge head first into the gaps, not worrying about anything else but thrusting your board against that wall and riding it for as long as you can. The goal of wall riding isn't how long your ride is, it's how you use it. You don't want to end up spilling your board after just starting the ride, no one wants that.

But remember, always wear protection.

Deathly so.

Yeah, the site blows. The other thing I don't like sometimes is the camera angle. It's cool how they try to make it like real life with the guy rolling behind with a camera, but sometimes it just doesn't help when lining up gaps or what have you. Something like the eagle eye vision in Assassin's Creed would be useful.

• 7 months later...

Lookit that, I made a skate video. :shifty:

http://skatereel.net/view/16/get-bucked/

or, Youtube linkage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiTFSTlPgxg

BE JEALOUS :w00t:

EDIT: Theres no way the last post in this was in December.. I was posting in this thread not even long ago. >_<

Atleast I searched before making a new topic :shifty:

EDIT 2: Time warp, maybe?

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

We lost June, 'member. And for fucks sake stop getting my hopes up about Skate 2 news ANGRYFUCKINGFACE.

And my manual of the twirly log thing in the Art area was way more impressive >_>

Nice vid though, shame about the soundtrack.

Edited by Dragsy

We lost June, 'member. And for fucks sake stop getting my hopes up about Skate 2 news ANGRYFUCKINGFACE.

And my manual of the twirly log thing in the Art area was way more impressive >_>

Nice vid though, shame about the soundtrack.

Meh, basically testing out getting the videos onto my computer and putting them togeather quickly. I'll end up making more, better ones.

Thanks for the comments, sorry bout the lack of Skate 2 update :shifty:

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives