*SPOILERS* 30 Rock

MalaCloudy Black

So, I swear we had a 30 Rock thread for the show last season but I can't find it and I thought we had a recent one for season 2 but I guess I was wrong. Season 2 has been great so far. Some great moments this season, off the top of my head you have Seinfeldvision and a great cameo by Jerry Seinfeld, Steve Buscemi's cameo as a PI digging up any dirt on Jack (and Jack's cookie jar obsession), and then last week you had Liz hiring her idol who turns out to be a total fuckin' loon (played by Carrie Fisher) - who pulls out Leia lines for the show. Awesome!

This week was not shabby either. I loved David Schwimmer as Greenzo and his environmental preaching getting out of hand, especially on his Today Show appearances. "See, Meredith just taught us an important lesson kids - IT IS RUDE TO INTERRUPT."

I think the end and Al Gore's cameo stole the show, though.

Gore: "Do you hear that? *pause* A WHALE IS IN TROUBLE!!" and he runs off. Ahaha. Nice to know the dude can make fun of himself.

But like I said, the end. Oh, the end.

"This earth is ruined. We're gonna need to get a new earth in here." when the giant smiling earth catches on fire.