Music videos for songs that don't have one

PkmnTrainerJ

There's always more songs that should have a music video, or some music videos that are just shite in comparison to the music. Feel free to post our idea for a music video for any song in this thread.

I always think Hello Helicopter by Motion City Soundtrack deserves a video.

Start off with a paused war scene which gets panned around until 0:29, and then "start" the war, whilst the band is singing in the middle of it all of course, and have helicopters dropping off more soldiers whilst the war scenes continue including someone issuing a command until 1:15 when it pauses again, and pans around slowly until 1:28 when we see more helicopters packed with soldiers coming from further off until 2:12 when they are parachuted down and now the side with all the helicopters begins to win, and we see rival soldiers being slowly eliminated and when the line "It's kill or be killed" is sung, someone says that in subtitles to someone else in the video as another charge against the enemy begins. Around 3:10, the battle seems to be won and the soldiers are resting, then at 3:42, enemy soldiers come over a wall in slow motion and gun down some of our soldiers, and then the battle ends at 4:10 the scene is frozen, and it is the same scene as at the start of the video.

Anyways, my poorly planned idea, but I like it.