Hurricane Festivall 2008

Herr Matzat

Hey Guys, just a few days ago the first four bands have been anounced.

Radiohead (shurely a Headline sport, as they already were the last time we had them) * Billy Talent * Beatsteaks * NoFX

I strongly urge you to consider coming, it’s usually one of the best festivals around when it comes to the line-up, the crowed is very fun but not assholish like Rock am Ring for example. - We met a ton of English people last year that were very happy and tolled us that it’s much cheaper to fly to Germany and visit this festival than actually just staying (moving around by train) in England for a festival with the same or worse bands.

My camp is Hugh, at least 30-50 People, everyone is bringing friends and friends of friends… everyone is welcome.

Beatsteaks, Billy Talent, NOFX (Kind of...if they do "The Decline" :shifty:), Rise Against and Radiohead...cool.

Quite a 'punky' vibe...although I'm holding out to potentially hit up Groezrock next year. The lineup wont probably be as good as last years, but whatever, I've found someone who'll be willing to go.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jan Delay & Disko No. 1 <-- great german Funk, The (International) Noise Conspiracy <--- i did not expect to see them again after all these new porjects, The Notwist, The Subways, Tocotronic, The Weakerthans.

i urge all of you to come and gang bang with me >_>

• 2 weeks later...