What internet speed will suffice?

619 fan

Hey, just a quick question, didn't really think it warranted it's own thread but didn't wanna highjack anyone elses but anyway at Christmas I'm getting an Xbox 360 and I was wondering whether it would be worth getting Xbox Live when I've only got a 512k connection and if I were to upgrade it what speed would suffice so I'm not lagging?? I most likely will be getting Assasins Creed, Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 to begin with just incase you were interested, thanks!

Edited by 619 fan

In college my roommate had it on a dsl connection that was being shared by 8 people (over two apartments, talk about a ghetto set up), and while it rarely if ever happened that all 8 of us were on at the same time, each of our connections was still a good speed, and he didn't have any lag from it.