Gargoyles

MalaCloudy Black

So I've been on a Gargoyles kick lately and I just watched the four part City of Stone episodes. While looking across Gargoyles character biographies and information on wikipedia, I noticed that there was to be a spinoff of Atlantis: The Lost Empire that, in at least one episode, crossed over into the Gargoyles realm and had a Hunter fighting Demona. Now, I'm wondering, what more is there to know of this Atlantis: TLE spinoff? All I know is that it was going to be called "Team Atlantis". Did it ever even get past the preproduction stage? Would it have not been an awesome show? Let's talk more about Gargoyles too!

Because Goliath is a badass.

EDIT: Oh what the fuck, I swear this was in Movies/TV. I hate Music and Movies/TV being divided now. :(

Edited by St. Clouds The Gambler

I started rewatching the episodes with my girlfriend after we picked up the first two DVD sets. The show was great as a kid, and surprisingly I actually like it even more now. Especially considering I understand just how serious it was for when it came out and understand some of the finer plot points better.

It sucks completely that Disney has no desire at all to release the second half of the second season. Bah.

I miss that show. Disney needs to start playing it again. I remember the Eye of Odin arc and something about Avalon. Good times.

If you have Toon Disney, it airs on there. Dunno if you have it in Australia though, and even if you do, probably not on the same schedule. For Americans, it airs on Toon Disney at 2:30AM CST and 3:30AM CST.

It sucks completely that Disney has no desire at all to release the second half of the second season. Bah.

WHAT?! I had no idea. :(

I miss that show. Disney needs to start playing it again. I remember the Eye of Odin arc and something about Avalon. Good times.

If you have Toon Disney, it airs on there. Dunno if you have it in Australia though, and even if you do, probably not on the same schedule. For Americans, it airs on Toon Disney at 2:30AM CST and 3:30AM CST.