EWB Inaugural Be A Guitar Hero Contest

NobBe Nobbs

The deadline date has passed, unsurprisingly, but I'm at home now so I'm not doing anything until I can get back to my Xbox.

And it has now passed but good. Four people have been eliminated, two because of extraneous circumstances, two due to not actually posting, so Mattman gets yet another reprieve and we soldier on. Unsurprisingly, Sacrafice picked up the highest score and is firmly in the lead going into Round Four, which is Social Distortion's Story Of My Life on Hard difficulty, so now we get to see if the forerunners can make the step up or if they're going to crash and burn. By the by, this was the song I got the 250,000 achievement on, so if you can't beat that, you should hang your heads in shame and pray for a disqualification.

Edited by De

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raining Blood is a poor song anyway. Wait ten minutes for the beginning to end, some stereotypical metal riff, growl, end. I demand that Sharp Dressed Man is picked on hard. Its not on GH3, but fuck it, buy GH1 people, its the best one in terms of songs. :shifty:

Devil Went Down to Georgia should be the last song on medium since no one likes Raining Blood >_>

It's a nice big challenging song, but it's not as fuck-you hard as TTFATF.

Might as well set the bar :

media1-8.jpg

Edited by Kaney

Shut your filthy Bear-supporting mouth, Story Of My Life is fantastic :@:@

As to the other thing, I haven't decided yet. We may dip back into Medium for a final tier song, which will almost certainly be Raining Blood because I will be fucked before I force anyone to play that on Hard.

SomL.jpg

Story of My Life - Social Distortion

Hard

Score: 413,030

Notes Hit: 100%

Note Streak: 927

SP Phrases: 16/16

Kryptonite3d I really thought you were gonna have me on this one. 403 is quite an accomplishment and it took me forever to come up with a good enough route to take with my Star Power. Now stop it!

Kryptonite3d I really thought you were gonna have me on this one. 403 is quite an accomplishment and it took me forever to come up with a good enough route to take with my Star Power. Now stop it!
Hmm... I'll say... no. But, I'll add a good natured "DAMN YOU!" ^_^ Perhaps a "KHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!!" for good measure.

But, I will ask how many tries it took... Just for curiosity's sake.