EWB Inaugural Be A Guitar Hero Contest

NobBe Nobbs

005.jpg

98%

416 note streak

I got this last week, and have been trying to get a higher score since I screwed up a lot towards the end on this score run through. Still, couldn't manage getting through the first part before it gets soft without screwing up somehow, and if I did get 100% on that part, I managed to screw up somewhere on the soft part.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My copy of guitar hero is scratched and it doesn't seem to want to play the Metal on hard. I'll get to a mate's place and use his copy and try get my score in tomorrow.

*EDIT*

06-03-08_1016.jpg

Best i could do in the few run throughs i had. I'm getting the hang of note squeezing now, my first was 192K with hitting the star power in basically the same spots and then the second round i tried kicking star power in on top of the notes. It worked a treat and probably gave me that extra 3K or so. Still couldn't take out the win for the round though :(

Edited by cram

Am I lazy? Fuck yes I am.

1) Sacrafice450 (196,482)

2) cram (195,222)

3) Kryptonite3d (192,207)

4) Ekin Jones (176,697)

5) Kaney (174,803)

6) Fanku (163,857)

7) Dragsy (145,014)

8) Mattman (42,983)

That's everyone's score in, but, sadly, this is where Mattman leaves us. His luck finally ran out. Good job too, because the remaining seven of you are getting a nice difficult one - namely, Iron Maiden's Number of the Beast, on Hard difficulty. Deadline...eh, just get it in whenever.

Additional: I will grant an immediate pass to anybody who videos themselves playing AND singing Number of the Beast. It will amuse me.

Edited by De