EWB Inaugural Be A Guitar Hero Contest

NobBe Nobbs

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12-03-08_1756.jpg

Sorry Kryptonite. I'm just waiting for sacrifice to blow my score away, as usual. I had a pretty good run, could've done better but I can't be bothered with the song anymore, there's just too many parts to nail in one run.

I totally fluked that run. My best score before that was 398k and i said "ok I'm gonna crack the 400k mark then post my score". First run through got 402 but felt good about the run so i did another and got this score. Absolutely nailed it then can't get anything over 410k anymore.

That just might be good enough cram! Even though musically it's one of my favorites on the game it's not one of my better songs. I have only played it a couple times and was one of 3 songs on hard I didn't have 5 stars on. Well I have 5 stars on it now, but I am hovering around 300k after playing a few more times. I will have my score posted by the end of the week unless De says it's gotta be in sooner. I got 94% on the song, but my streak is only at 200 notes so far. I can only play it so much before my hand cramps up....

NOTB.jpg

Number of the Beast - Iron Maiden

Hard

Score: 451,320

Notes Hit: 97%

Note Streak: 680

SP Phrases: 9/10

Sorry... :blush:

Honestly didn't think I could do it cram. You are for sure one tough customer!! Too bad we can't duo online as I got it for the PS2... It would be fun as hell!!!!

Edited by Sacrafice540

My expert is rusty, but I should be fine and will put up a challenge! (Hopefully!)

I took the liberty of calculating the top 3 peoples scores just to see what we are at. I would go through everyone's, but this is not my deal and don't wanna step on dudes toes, but I was curious to see the top 3 myself and figured others did too.

Rounds 1-5:

Sacrafice540: 1,293,760

Kryptonite3d: 1,244,800

cram: 1,218,503

Rounds 6-7:

Sacrafice540: 647,802

cram: 627,262

Kryptonite3d: 558,079

Total Score:

Sacrafice540: 1,941,562

cram: 1,845,765

Kryptonite3d: 1,802,879