Rock Band Season 1: So You Think You Can Rock

CKN

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ as if you live in the same city as me.

I forgot about this, I'll hopefully get an entry up tonight. I always end up fucking up one note, it's gonna screw me over bad, and I can't play that song over and over on easy it's way too boring :P

Yeah, finally getting 100% was a maddening experience. The first time I did it on Sunday I got two thirds of the way through then I fucked up on ONE NOTE and ended up with 46K as a result. And then for the next four or five tries I managed to fuck up within forty-five seconds until I finally got 100% and broke the 50K mark.

And in any case I know I'm going to be fucked soon enough since I'm not going to be good enough on drums to keep up (I can't get past "Green Grass and High Tides" on medium for reasons that escape me beyond "argh three things at once REALLY FAST, FOREVER"), but whatever.

ES.jpg

Enter Sandman

Easy - Drums

Score: 128,775

Notes Hit: 100%

Note Streak: 1059

No one has posted yet and there is only a day and a half left? Hmmm.... I was hoping this song would be the Hard Drums as it's my favorite to play! This score can be beaten if people figure out the star power. I couldn't bother playing it more than twice!

Week Two Winner: Sacrafice540

Week Three

Song: "Dani California" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Difficulty: Medium

Instrument: Bass Guitar

Deadline: February 5th, 2008 - 11:59pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7cwsXDPuGQ

Week Three is now underway with extended deadline. Weeks will now end on tuesdays. Good Luck.

P.S. check out the second post of the thread it has an updated scoreboard.

Edited by CKN

DaniCalifornia.jpg

Now, the wait begins to see who gets 10k more points than me.

edit: I assume that it would be unethical to partner up with someone IRL, and have them do all the drummy bits while I do all the guitary bits? 'Cuz if it isn't, "I" totally could've gotten 2nd place on enter sandman.

Edited by Fanku Kaibutsu