Identify these games for a friend

apsham

Game 1:

Chantal says (5:18 PM):

okay, your like this guy, who get randomly abducted off the street and your like put into these secret CIA thing supposively.. but then i dunno you end up in this cell type room, and it's a point and click game and you gotta find your way out of the room

and then i dunno i know there is a kileidoscope in the game that you find, and rope, and somethign about feeding a pidgeon

Chantal says (5:20 PM):

and the way to get out of the first room your put in is to electricute the guy who bring you food

Chantal says (5:25 PM):

k.. i'll start from the intro.. k so it's this teenage guy, with a red shirt and he's walking down the road when these two guys in trench coats throw a stick of dynamite or something.. and somehow the kid in the red shirt blacks out and then they take him to this office, where he talks to this guy for a long time.. and then it shows something about people stealing bricks of gold from a vault

Chantal says (5:27 PM):

and then it lets you play, and you're in this shitty room, with stains on the walls and a broken light, and then you jump on the bed and swing from the light and it break it more and then you hook up the wire to the door and when the guy comes to bring you food you electricute him and then take the keys and get out.. and then there is something about a pub and you steal a mug and crumbs in there,

Game 2:

Chantal says (5:15 PM):

do you remember the one were you are like an astronaut type dude and you have laser type gun and these things come from the ceiling and there is like spikes and stuff

apsham says (5:16 PM):

is it first person or... you see the guy from the side.. or...

Chantal says (5:16 PM):

uhh, you can see your little man and you move him around

Yeeeeeahhhh....

Game 1:

okay, your like this guy, who get randomly abducted off the street and your like put into these secret CIA thing supposively.. but then i dunno you end up in this cell type room, and it's a point and click game and you gotta find your way out of the room

and then i dunno i know there is a kileidoscope in the game that you find, and rope, and somethign about feeding a pidgeon

Chantal says (5:20 PM):

and the way to get out of the first room your put in is to electricute the guy who bring you food

Chantal says (5:25 PM):

k.. i'll start from the intro.. k so it's this teenage guy, with a red shirt and he's walking down the road when these two guys in trench coats throw a stick of dynamite or something.. and somehow the kid in the red shirt blacks out and then they take him to this office, where he talks to this guy for a long time.. and then it shows something about people stealing bricks of gold from a vault

Chantal says (5:27 PM):

and then it lets you play, and you're in this shitty room, with stains on the walls and a broken light, and then you jump on the bed and swing from the light and it break it more and then you hook up the wire to the door and when the guy comes to bring you food you electricute him and then take the keys and get out.. and then there is something about a pub and you steal a mug and crumbs in there,

Game 2:

Chantal says (5:15 PM):

do you remember the one were you are like an astronaut type dude and you have laser type gun and these things come from the ceiling and there is like spikes and stuff

apsham says (5:16 PM):

is it first person or... you see the guy from the side.. or...

Chantal says (5:16 PM):

uhh, you can see your little man and you move him around

Yeeeeeahhhh....