Importing CDs

Cactus Drags

Ha, I'm actually just about to import CDs from England...Gotta have the new Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds CD before the April US release.

But, to answer your question, I find it best to go to amazon.whatever country you're importing from.

For example, I'm getting the new Nick Cave single and album from Amazon.co.uk, and am saving about $15 (30 GBP) by getting from there as opposed to Amazon.com

I think others are

Amazon.jp (Japan)

Amazon.au (Australia)

I assume it should work as well for you as it does for me.

Edited by Ash J. Williams

Yeah, he wishes the dollar were that strong :P

And you're going to hell for even uttering those three letters in my presence. HMV is the fucking devil, overpriced, horribly staffed, evil gay. Plus, I already looked there and they don't have it >_>

I'm after the US edition of the Flyleaf album with the 5 bonus tracks (UK version has a mere three, and it's the omitted two I'm most interested in).

I wa gonna say HMV too, but order online, not instore. Had to pay extra when I did it instore to get my The Exies album.

Plus when I ordered it they said it'd be two weeks, and I ordered it three weeks before the end of college. Two weeks go by, nothing. Third week, last day of college and I get it. It wouldn't normally be a worry, but on the Monday (the last day of college was a Thursday) I was going on holiday, and I wouldn't have had time before Monday to get it. And I needed to get the album to put on my new MP3 player, which I had about a week at that point, to listen to on holiday, didnt I!? lol.