City of Heroes\City of Villains Issue 12 (expansion) is live!

GhostMachine

Don't know if anyone else here plays or not, but the latest expansion went live today.

I only have 2 complaints:

1. the storyarc to gain membership in the Midnighters Club involves Rikti. We got more than enough of them when they added the Rikti War Zone missions.

2. You have to do a Task Force you can only access after gaining membership in the Midnighters Club to gain the new Roman costume pieces. (The entrance to the new zone the TF is in is in the Midnighters Club base, and you can't even get in the building until you do the storyarc)

Haven't checked out the revamped Hollows yet.

GhostMachine,

Did you and I play together in the past?

Vexix?

Don't remember ever playing with anyone named Vexix, if that's what you're asking. But then again I've had tons of pick up groups and don't remember the names of everyone I've ever played with, obviously.

I play on the Freedom server mainly, with some very low level alts (I'm talking lower than level 10) on Virtue. GhostMachine is an Electric\Devices Blaster, with the Munitions Mastery epic pool. (And my avatar, of course)

I am kicking myself for not levelling a villain to 50 in time for I12 (I just got my main villain - both my Freedom villains are MMs - to 38 last night), because after playing around with a version of Mids' Hero Designer updated for I12 by someone other than Mids and grouping with some Epic AT villains on Virtue for a few missions, I *really* want a Bane Spider.

Edited by GhostMachine