CBS EliteXC Live Thread

Guest Mr. Potato Head

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not like most EliteXC shows.

Maxx you're retarded if you don't think half the shit they're doing is to pander to the casuals. They can't just exactly be like the UFC, I mean they have the piece of shit Mauro Renallo on it.

Guest Dr. Potato Head

I'd give round one to Young because she had the better takedown, but it was close. Definitely think Young could take the fight though, which would be a huge blow to EXC.

Guest Dr. Potato Head

Okay, so round two was clearly Carano's, but why did she go for the submission at the end there? She could have kept punching and at least got the TKO if she had wanted to.

Yeah. Rematch headlines the next CBS show I guess, but that was crappy. Bet she never gets to doctor an MMA show again.

What? Why wouldn't she? She did her job like she was supposed to. Smith said he couldn't see why wouldn't she stop the fight to protect him? Makes perfect sense.

That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I'm so mad.

God damn network television and their damn medics. :@

The state athletic commission assigns the doctor not the network.

Well Smith said he couldn't see twice. What the fuck did he think was going to happen.

Exactly. He said he couldn't see, thus she ends it for his safety. I don't see the big deal. Sure, it was getting really good and it sucks it ends that way, but if he couldn't see out of his eye, it's the right call to make.

Edited by Fitzy

Guest Dr. Potato Head
Yeah. Rematch headlines the next CBS show I guess, but that was crappy. Bet she never gets to doctor an MMA show again.

What? Why wouldn't she? She did her job like she was supposed to. Smith said he couldn't see why wouldn't she stop the fight to protect him? Makes perfect sense.

That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I'm so mad.

God damn network television and their damn medics. :@

The state athletic commission assigns the doctor not the network.

Well Smith said he couldn't see twice. What the fuck did he think was going to happen.

Exactly. He said he couldn't continue, thus she ends it for his safety. I don't see the big deal. Sure, it was getting really good and it sucks it ends that way, but if he couldn't see out of his eye, it's the right call to make.

He's supposed to get five minutes. If he still couldn't see after the five minutes, sure, end it.