NCAA '09 Online Dynasty Sign-ups.

Blink

I'm looking at starting up an online dynasty with NCAA '09 within the next week. I'm posting here and at OperationSports, gathering whoever fills the remaining eleven fastest. I'll have a website as well, which will be posted when the sign-up period is near its end. Even after the initial eleven sign-up, I encourage sign-ups to keep coming. We'll need alternates, I'm sure. I'd love for all eleven to stay active, but it's liable to happen that at least one will drop out.

Rules? Here you go...

Difficulty: All-American

Quarter length: Six (6) minutes

Sliders will be discussed before the invites are sent out, as will the roster sets being used.

Week one will last from Sunday through Tuesday, with Wednesday being an off-day. The next week will consist of Thursday through Saturday, and so on.

Aside from that, I'm hoping to have mostly SEC teams in the dynasty. If you can't bring yourself to play SEC and still want to participate, that's fine, too. The SEC teams will manhandle you, anyway.

:pervert:

When you post that you're interested, fill out this as well...

Name:

Gamertag:

Team requested: Up to three, just in case your first choice is taken

After I've received eleven more signups, I'll ask that everyone post their schedule. It will be required that each user-controlled team face at least two other user-controlled teams. No exceptions. If your default schedule doesn't allow this, then swap your non-conference games around to do so. This is a main reason I'm wanting to keep all of the teams in the SEC. I'll take Bama, thank you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alabama Crimson Tide

Name: Allen

Gamertag: EUBlink

Auburn Tigers

Name: Cole

Gamertag: colbyk5

Florida Gators

Name: MO Blake

Gamertag: mo nofate21

Edited by Blink