Super Smash Bros Mafia Discussion Thread

Maaaan, had the mob not killed me I honestly think I could have wormed my way to the endgame and won this son of a bitch. I was doing so well playing the part of the helpful townie that I wound up drawing their attention in the process though :(

Still though, I had a lot of fun in the process. This role was great, the ability was awesome and my only wish was that I couldn't be nightkilled, because had that been another ability I would have won this thing >_>

You would have won the thing? Pffttt... I had the town wrapped around my fingers and would of won the thing easily if I wasn't killed by GoGo. Has an individual ever won a mafia game(not an individual who can win with anyone but an individual that can only win by himself)?

Also Norro I think you might be thinking what I am thinking about who is GoGo's partner bceause I think it is obvious as well. I wish this game would hurry up and finish because I am interested in the roles and the night action recaps.

Maaaan, had the mob not killed me I honestly think I could have wormed my way to the endgame and won this son of a bitch. I was doing so well playing the part of the helpful townie that I wound up drawing their attention in the process though :(

Still though, I had a lot of fun in the process. This role was great, the ability was awesome and my only wish was that I couldn't be nightkilled, because had that been another ability I would have won this thing >_>

You would have won the thing? Pffttt... I had the town wrapped around my fingers and would of won the thing easily if I wasn't killed by GoGo. Has an individual ever won a mafia game(not an individual who can win with anyone but an individual that can only win by himself)?

Also Norro I think you might be thinking what I am thinking about who is GoGo's partner bceause I think it is obvious as well. I wish this game would hurry up and finish because I am interested in the roles and the night action recaps.

You know, I'm curious... I'm assuming Hugar had to survive to the finale to win as well, so what would have happened if both he and I made it to the end? We both had the same win conditions I'd assume, would we break even or something? Or would the game continue until one of the two of us died?

Edited by The Mask of Norro

You know, I'm curious... I'm assuming Hugar had to survive to the finale to win as well, so what would have happened if both he and I made it to the end? We both had the same win conditions I'd assume, would we break even or something? Or would the game continue until one of the two of us died?

I believe I could have won the game with mafia members and town members still alive and if it was just you and me in the finale then I screwed up somewhere because I should have won the game way before that.

My conditions said that if I made it to the endgame, I won. I'm assuming that meant if mafia outnumbered town, town took out all threats, or anything at all triggered an endgame, I'd come out of nowhere and destroy everything because I survived until the endgame like my role required >_>