Super Smash Bros Mafia Discussion Thread

You guys are dumb. I tell you the truth, and you can't believe it. Then I'm 'too suspicious' to live, Ace? How was I suspicious, I was never anything but honest. Its not my fault you'd rather trust a faulty investigator than someone's play style, I played no differently than I do any other time I'm town. Hell, I could LIST my tells if you wanted, starting with being overly paranoid of everyone else. When I'm mafia, I don't act like that, I keep quiet, kill people, and just try to gain control of the game before I do any truly noticeable talking.

By 'Too Suspicious' I meant, because of who you claimed, and the fact you were investigated, it didn't matter WHAT you said. Every time lynch came round, your name was the first one brought up. Yes, you were truthful, and I fully believed you were telling the truth, but the fact was, so long as you lived, we weren't going to get anywhere. It'd just be a round of DMN vs Random target for the lynch.

...I think this is the longest we've gone without someone claiming the item.

Well, it is a bomb, Ruki. Excuse us for not exactly be fighting over it.

EDIT: And, as I guessed, as soon as I typed that someone claimed it.

Edited by LittleDaniel

There's a player still alive in the game who should be everybody's #1 suspect (just for safety's sake, he should #2, #3 and #4-10) and I can't believe nobody's picked up on it yet. And my god, I don't believe nobody's noticed it yet, it's really obvious from here.

Edited by Tea

Maaaan, had the mob not killed me I honestly think I could have wormed my way to the endgame and won this son of a bitch. I was doing so well playing the part of the helpful townie that I wound up drawing their attention in the process though :(

Still though, I had a lot of fun in the process. This role was great, the ability was awesome and my only wish was that I couldn't be nightkilled, because had that been another ability I would have won this thing >_>

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I'm kinda glad the mob finally did catch on to you...you were being as ultra-helpful as you were in the last Golden City, I'm surprised nobody else caught on :P

I'm kinda glad the mob finally did catch on to you...you were being as ultra-helpful as you were in the last Golden City, I'm surprised nobody else caught on :P

It is a tell of mine, isn't it? I try to be as helpful as I can when I actually am a townie, but when I'm scum I actually put more effort into it. Still something I need to work on evening out I guess.

GoGo's Wolf? I FUCKING CALLED IT.

I don't know whether to be proud of figuring it out as quick as I did off of the clue, or ashamed that I recognize the relationships of these video game characters well enough to pin the character on GoGo based on his reaction to the death of Fox >_>

... woooooow, I can't believe how fucking easy it is to figure this shit out and the town hasn't yet. Being a spectator sucks <_<