The Middleman

Herr Matzat

mm_logo.jpg

It´s sort of "Man in Black the TV Show" but they cheaped out on the rights. It´s nerdy fun with only a cupple of anyoing points.

middleman1.jpg

Just watch it.

Official WebSite

http://abcfamily.go.com/abcfamily/path/sec...man/page_Detail

Well hello to Mr. No Need To Worry About The Facts.

The facts are that it based on an indy comic book by a man who wrote for Lost and Marvel comics. He turned hs own Indy Comic book into a TV Show, which he is exec producer, writer, and creator of.

I wanted to like The Middleman, I really did, but the oddness of it and the strange way the actors act killed it for me ultimately. I made it through two episodes, and half of a third, and I couldn't do it any longer. I think it has the same issues for me that Pushing Daisies does (a show that I still need to watch the final two S1 eps of), that being that being quirky and different is good, but sometimes you can go too far and make something difficult to watch and enjoy. Both shows have gone over that edge as far as I am concerned.