3. Clawson

4. Gabriel

5. Ruki

6. Dragsy

7. Cole

8. wCwCreator

9. SeanD

10. sahyder

I legitematly pulled my name first, but I could understand someone being sketched, so if it's really a big deal, I'll redo it. I mean, if I had just picked it Clawson would be at 6 and I would be at 10, because I love that sandwich pick. But if it's no biggie I'll make first pick later tonight or tomorrow, so ya we can start drafting.

EDIT: When we start I'll put up the results to date in the first post.

Edited by Mike Ockizitchy

I could post the Yahoo list and keep track of the results in the first post. That way when its someones pick they can just go back to that post and see what's gone down. Of course, if the list isn't updated, you might have to look back at the two-three posts ahead of you to see who you can't pick that isn't on the list.

Yeah setup the league now on Yahoo, PM us the info, then do a draft in here.

Yea, I did. It's on the second page halfway up, or down whichever tickles your fancy. That's why I PMed all of you guys the link back to the thread. Except for Cole and Rukirama, because they left their yahoo ID's. I got some errands to run, so when I get back I'll PM everyone the info if necessary.