Fantasy Hockey

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting a clock on picks is a shit rule. How the fuck am I supposed to make a pick within five hours if the dude before me picks at, say, noon EST, which makes it 9 PST for me, AKA the time I am going to bed for the next eight hours?

Just have everyone PM everyone else. If it's been 24 hours, AP.

I didn't realize you guys were all the way accross waters to be honest. Thats why if you read that post I assumed we were all within like 3 hours of eachother. If thats the case I understand, but you gotta understand we're two weeks away and I want to run this smoothly. It has nothing to do with discrimination. Just keep picking and I'll touch more on it later I have hockey to go to.

There's mostly North Americans, but there's also me, who is on an inverted schedule, and Plubby, who is Plubby.