Fantasy Hockey

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad Gabs, that was the longest I let the list go, at least thats the only mistake we've had so far...

Here's the deal guys, I'm going to a mates house to watch the Rangers game so if at 8 PM I dont have a laptop to jump on AP Grapehead. Don't AP me obviously, I'll jump on and make my two picks as soon as I get a chance.

EDIT: OK, now I just suck. :(

Edited by Mike Ockizitchy

It's fine. If I'm not around, you can guys can auto pick. Even if its me, as long as it's been the 4 hours with in the time's I set plus the list is in the first post usually up to date. I'll be leniant with Sean and Plubb but thats about it because I want this to get going. Oh and wCw's autopick is Scott Gomez not Jason Arnott

Ya, and if we hadn't already been APing the next best guy, I would institute a rule that if you're APed you get the 3rd next best player. At least that way it gives incentive to be around or like someone in your case send in a list for me to pick from ya know. But this year he got lucky...

sahyder has another hour and 15 minutes to make a pick. If not his first pick will be autoed and his second pick will give him another 5 hours.

Is everyone PMing the next person in line after them? It seemed like they were, this is the best option to keep this thing running at a smooth pace.