Fantasy Hockey

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bastard -_-

Its ok, I checked if he was on last time I PMed him he wasn't. But it is time for an AP so his Cristobal Huet. He has 5 hours to make his next pick. So Sean it's on you, if at 9 (or whatever time it is there) hes not here, go ahead and AP him and make your pick.

Also Sean, sign up on yahoo. :angry: .... please? :unsure:

This is a hard pick. I really have to try and take an offensive defensemen, and first on my board is Mark Streit, but, how many goals are the Islanders going to score? The Panthers probably aren't miles better, but fuck it. I'll take Jay-Bo.

Anyway, since he came in to make a smart ass comment, but didn't draft anyone, Plubby can have Jason Arnott.

I didn't realise it was my pick. Go fuck your Jason Arnott right off. You can have him, that's twice you've mentioned him now. I'll take Wade Redden.

Sean, are you even IN this league yet?

Fuck you, Plubby. You had like 18 hours. Be happy with Jason Arnott. :P