Fantasy Hockey

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you guys that if I'm not here and its due for an AP then AP them. I can't always be around thats just fact of life.

I haven't been around because, if any of you remember, I said a while back in the Lounge I may be moving to Turkey. Well I am, and its coming up very soon. So it's not going to hinder being online until I get settled in. The next couple of weeks over there will be shaky but it just means I'll have limited opportunity to come on. We'll be able to work around it though.

I would say though, get me lists in by Saturday or Sunday. I'm going to put up a hard deadline tomorrow or tonight, but start making them up. I don't want this to get screwed so if I have to go through lists so be it. Anyone who doesn't have a list will be APed by me.

Oh and Plubby can have Redden. If you get APed and come back before the round is over, you can take a player who wasn't taken yet. Good luck though, he's looked like garbage so far.

This was hard to decide on, but I'm going with D Sheldon Souray and LW Patrick Sharp... I feel like Sharps going to have a big year

Anyways, the fisrt post is updated again. Sorry I've been busy guys I'll try and stay more on top of it.

Like I said though, get those lists in because IM DOING THE DRAFTING SUNDAY MORNING, THE DAY OF OPENING DAY. THIS MEANS YOUR LISTS NEED TO BE IN BY SATURDAY NIGHT, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW NO ONE IS SITTING AROUND ON A SUNDAY TO DO IT. I'LL BE UP EARLY TO DO IT SO IT'LL BE DONE SO GET YOUR LISTS IN.

ALSO SEAN, PLEAAAAAAAAAASE SIGN UP Everyones team is input to this point except yours, guys are just named at the top of the list. It will take you five minutes tops.

Round 7:

1. Mike Ockizitchy - Niklas Backstrom (G, MIN)

2. Grapehead - Mike Ribeiro

3. Clawson - Scott Niedermayer

4. Gabriel - Derek Roy

5. Ruki - Nathan Horton

6. Toe - Alex Semin

7. Cole - Brent Burns

8. wCwCreator - Scott Gomez

9. SeanD - Sergei Zubov

10. sahyder - Cristobal Huet

Edited by Death The RuKid

Round 7:

1. Mike Ockizitchy - Niklas Backstrom (G, MIN)

2. Grapehead - Mike Ribeiro

3. Clawson - Scott Niedermayer

4. Gabriel - Derek Roy

5. Ruki - Nathan Horton

6. Toe - Alex Semin

7. Cole - Brent Burns

8. wCwCreator - Scott Gomez

9. SeanD - Sergei Zubov

10. sahyder - Cristobal Huet

Bwahahaha!

Milan Michalek instead, then.

Anyway, I need another left wing, and I can't think of a better way to improve my team AND say fuck you Plubby than to pick Wojtek Wolski.

Wolski wasn't a priority for me. I might have homered him rather than having to think about a pick late, but that's about it.

I think we should just autopick Arnott to everyone, because whenever that happens the person is on within like..no time to give a pick.

Edited by Plubby