New Oasis album

David Hassellhoff

Thankfully my suspicions have been confirmed on first listen to the album. Like Clawson has said, the sound has changed - no it's not exactly a massive departure from what you'd expect, but there's a clear development. Again I assume for the sake of single sales The Shock Of The Lightning was selected ahead of something a bit more daring, but we're long past the point where singles mean anything.

Liam continues to get better as a song writer. I see that Noel recently has been saying he might go for the solo album but would like the others to agree to tackle solo/other projects at the same time. Considering what all four members have put out over the last couple of albums, I'd be very interested in hearing more of Liam, Andy and Gem as well as just Noel.

Which has put me in the mood to listen to some Ride (as well as the album we're currently discussing) while I work.