Steve Coogan Live

fourstarfizzle

Anyone been to see this live show?

Early gigs got really really bad reviews. I saw it at Manchester Apollo last night and it was fantastic. Partridge was comedy gold with his new positive seminars "Alan Partridge's Forward Solutions (sponsored by Whisker's cat food).

Only kinder weak character was Saxondale, didn't really fit the live show thing, much better in the series.

Really wanted tickets for this, but just couldn't fit work around it.

Didn't think Saxondale would translate well, which is a shame because he's an ace character. How long did it go for and are we looking at a possible DVD release?

Twas about 2 hours-ish

Pauline Calf, Saxondale, Duncan Thickett & Paul Calf = about 15-20 minutes each.

Partridge got a good 45-50 minutes on his own.

A few of my friends are going to this on Saturday. I backed out after hearing the price, I reasonably liked Partridge but the 80-90 quid was still very off putting.

Became a choice of this and booking Oasis tickets for Wembley next year ..

Where in gods name do you buy tickets?

Mine cost £25.